23

Niklaus's POV

Tonight I wasn't going to cuddle with Caroline because she wanted to hang out more with her friend Stefan... what a stupid name. Jane, the girl that today I had sex with more times than usual in a day, is tonight going to have a dinner with her guy, and even if I had more friends I didn't want to be with them right now. I decided to go to bed earlier because there was nothing special for me to do tonight.

I woke up with someone knocking on my door, I went to open it and I saw it was Jane.

"I'm sorry to come here without saying anything but I needed to be with someone. Wait. Am I interrupting something?"

"No. What happened?"

"He made out with me... like in a really hot way but then he said he didn't want to rush into things. Leaving me all hot."

"Did he let you go home all wet? He is smart! Making the girl wanting to beg for sex."

"I'm not wet. I'm just hot and all I want is to make out more." She said and kissed me.

The kiss was filled with desire but then she broke the kiss and looked at me almost seeming hesitant.

"You don't mind if we just make out. You know... with no sex."

"Sure. I owe you one after leaving you today all wet." I said and she smiled and kissed me.

The kiss stopped being so filled with desire and rush and started to be a slow kiss that let us enjoy the kiss.

I took her to my bed while kissing her and getting on top of her, I was enjoying kissing her, probably because I knew we weren't gonna have sex. We make out for awhile and now we were laying down in my bed and I was feeling really turned on and wanting more.

"Jane..." I whispered so she would turn to face me and I kissed her.

We were making out again when the phone buzzed, it was hers, she answered the call laying down in the bed while I kissed her belly, pushing her top to her breasts.

"Yeah..." she moaned.

When she ended the call she kissed me and when was about to break the kiss I kissed her again.

"I'm so hard... and it's all your fault..." I whispered and she gave me a blowjob, then stayed the night, cuddling with me.

It wasn't the same as cuddling with Caroline but it felt good.

***

This morning I spend all of the time making out with Jane but also talking with her. I think she can be a good distraction from Caroline. She's nice to hang out, she's okay with sex with no strings attached and she isn't clingy. She's the perfect distraction.

"I think today is the most we talk to each other in a month."

"Yes. I have the blame on that one. I only thought about satisfying my needs and didn't even try to just hang out with you." I said.

"It's fine." She said and kissed me. "Better later than never, right?"

"You're incredible!" I said and kissed her, it wasn't for having sex nor to start make out, I simply wanted to kiss her in that moment.

We broke our kiss because my phone buzzed and was a text from Caroline asking to meet me for lunch, which I replied yes.

"So...? Good news?"

"Not exactly. I just am going to lunch today with Caroline." I said.

"That's awesome! I like her."

"You don't even know her."

"I know she doesn't do whatever you want like most girls." She said. "I used to be like that until you convinced me with this arrangement we have."

"You can end this whenever you want. We both agreed that this wouldn't be forever."

"I know, I know... But now I still don't want to stop it. Specially now that you are more horny than usual." She said making me chuckle.

"And your new guy... I thought things were getting serious."

"Slowly but we still hadn't gone on that many dates. Why? Worrying that soon we will have to stop our arrangement?" She asked with a smirk.

"More worries about how he could fulfill my shoes."

"You're so cocky... but it will be hard, I have to be honest." She said and we started to make out again and ended up having sex.