14

Caroline's POV

I woke up before Klaus and I knew I had to go home to take a shower and change clothes so I could go to work.

I silently and slowly got out of the bed where Klaus was sleeping and a few minutes ago I was comfortable in his arms, but I quickly took that thought of my head and after leaving Klaus a note, I silently got out of the studio and went to my place.

I opened the door of my home as quietly as I could and when I got in, I saw a woman with the same height as me, with blonde hair, deep blue eyes, which weirdly reminded me of Klaus, and she was only wearing a t-shirt, Stefan's t-shirt to be precise.

"Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I said.

The thing about Stefan taking her to my place is that even if I'm happy that he is having fun or trying to find love or whatever he is doing, I start to wonder where did they do it and what do I have to clean or take to the trash. I can suffer a little from OCD so just the thought of someone having sex in a place where I eat or watch tv or sleep, makes me a little uncomfortable.

"Well, I asked you first." She said a little too sassy for my taste.

"Yeah, and this is my place." I said.

"What?! So... you are dating Stefan? I can't believe this! Of course this would happen!"

"What? Noooo!" I said emphasizing on the word 'no' because Stefan is like a brother to me.

"What?" She asked confused.

"I'm Stefan's friend. We are and always have been just friends." I assured her and she seemed a little relief after knowing that I was just his friend.

"Then why is he living here?" She said a little suspicious.

"Because he got here yesterday and had no place to stay. He wanted to stay in a motel but I didn't felt right letting him stay at an hotel when I had a place where he could stay while he found a place." I explained.

"So he is going to stay in town?" She asked.

Great, now I don't know if I should tell her the truth or not. I don't know if Stefan saw this as a one night stand or not. I mean, he is not the kind of guy who does that kind of things but when we feel lonely we end up doing things we usually don't do.

"I'm going to stay." Stefan said while wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

They kinda look good together...

"Do you already did the introductions or shall I?" Stefan asked.

"No." She said and looked at me. "I'm sorry for being so... harsh, when I saw you."

"No problem." I said because she probably thought it was weird a girl getting in the place she had slept with a guy and for her reaction, she probably thought I was Stefan's girlfriend.

"I guess I'm going to do the introductions. Bekah, this is Caroline, my best friend. Care, this is Rebekah."

So this is the Rebekah? Stefan's first love.

Stefan didn't told me much about her but enough for me to know that was his first love and that they had a quick but passionate romance.

"It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"You too." She said also with a smile.

"I would love to keep talking and get to know you but I gotta get a shower and go to work." I said and walked over to my room, but quickly got back to where Stefan and Rebekah were. "You guys didn't do anything in my bathroom did, you?"

"No. It's safe. Don't worry." Stefan said with a smirk because he knows how I am.

"Thank you." I said while running over to the bathroom I had in my room.

After a nice shower, cleaning my teeth and applying some light natural makeup, I picked an outfit and run to the door.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Stefan asked.

"I'll have on the way. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Bye." I said, leaving the house and run to my car so I could get to work in time.