21

Niklaus's POV

After I ended my painting I thought in texting Caroline but at this hour she was still at work so I texted my friend from this morning so we could meet but she said she couldn't because she was on a date.

A date? I thought she wasn't going on dates since we got sexual? Well, good for her I guess.

I decided to go to the bar and I found her talking and giggling with a guy. So this is where they were having a date, huh? Oh well, I can focus on another thing besides her flirting with some guy.

I didn't like her that way but first it was finding Caroline on a date and now one of my friends on a date too it kinda bummed me out because I used to make girls beg for me and now things seemed to change and I didn't like that. I liked when they begged for me and make me feel in power.

I got a text from her asking to met her in the bathroom, making me smirk. I didn't lost all power after all.

I went to the bathroom and saw her making the other girls get out of the bathroom.

"Hello again!"

"Hi! What are you doing?" She asked.

"I was drinking in a bar. But you asked me to come talk to you." I said with a smirk.

"It's weird having you here while I'm on a date."

"I can flirt with the bartender if it will make things better for you."

"No. I just... I think it's weird being with a guy in front of you."

"We aren't dating. It's okay if you want to make out with him. Of course what probably will happen is he won't be as good as I am but it's okay." I said with a smirk.

"Oh please. You are not that good." She said.

"Really? Because I recall how I made you so wet, how I made you moan and beg for more and how..."

Before I knew it, I was making out with her, it was almost animalistic. It was just two people who were feeling really turned on.

"Klaus..." she moaned when I pushed her against the door with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"We can finish this later. You have a date waiting..." I said and kissed her again before she would leave.

She make out with him right in front of me and when noticed I was staring she smirked, while the guy kissed her neck.

I knew it was stupid but now that I saw her with another guy I wanted her more. When he left to get them drinks, I took her to the bathroom and started to make out with her.

"What got into you?" She asked while I kissed her neck.

"I want you so badly right now."

"Yeah...? Well, you can't. I'm on a date. I thought you were cool with this."

"I am." I said but then kissed her until she had to break the kiss to catch her breath.

"You're really in the mood today, aren't you?" She asked and I smirked. "Okay... I hope I won't regret this."

She went back to her date to give an excuse to leave and then she took me to her place where I made her scream and moaned and had great sex.

"You know that when I get into a serious relationship, this will end, don't you?" She asked while I kissed her belly and then her breasts.

"I know. And I like this way. I just... I needed you right now." I said and she smirked.

"I really like that guy. I'm going out with him again and you can't stop another one of my dates."

"Deal." I said and kissed her again.

"Now tell me. Who's the better kisser?" I asked while kissing her.

"You..." She said making me smirk.

That meant I still had the power.

"Did he turned you on?"

"Yeah..."

Crap! I was losing power over her.

"Did I turned you on?"

"Yeah..." she moaned while I kept kissing her neck.

"Who made you more turned on?"

"You know it's you. You make me all wet..." she said making me smirk.

I still had it.