26

Niklaus's POV

It was afternoon, Caroline had to leave for work and an hour ago Jane appeared to vent about Danny and now we were in the couch and I was talking about Caroline.

"I mean, she is truly amazing. She understands why I have friends with benefits... she doesn't really support it but she tried to understand it... she tries to understand me. She is interested in the stuff I have to say, like genuinely interested and she is always ready to listen to me. She's incredible." I was saying and Jane just nodded. "What? Is everything okay?"

"It's fine. I was just talking about Danny and somehow we ended up talking about Caroline... again."

"Oh... I didn't intended to change the subject. We can talk again about Danny."

"No. Forget it. It probably only will depress me even more. I know he said he would make it up for what happened but I don't know if I should give him a chance."

"You seem to enjoy spending time with him. You should go for it." I said.

"Yeah... I guess one more chance won't be so bad, right?" She asked and I nodded, then she hugged me.

When we broke the hug, she kissed me and so I kissed her back. I wasn't in a mood for having sex but I didn't want her to think that she was there for me and not the other way around. I like this arrangement and I don't want to screw it up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist while we kissed and so I seat down on the couch and kept kissing her lips so things wouldn't get too hot.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"By this time you are already kissing my neck and trying to get in my pants..."

"Yeah... I'm not really in the mood for that right now." I admitted.

"It's okay. Let's just kiss, then." She said and kissed me slowly, I kissed her back, her lips then left to my neck.

"Jane..." I groaned and kissed her.

"Are you in the mood... now?" She whispered between the kisses.

"Shhh..." I whispered and made out with her.

There was some action under the shirt but nothing else happened.

"You know that if you want to this stop, it's totally okay for me. You don't need to keep with this if you don't want to." She said.

"I know. I like hanging out with you and be with you. Today I'm just not feeling it." I said.

"It's fine. How are you dealing with leaving in here?"

"It's fine but I really need to find a place for me. This is good for temporary home but I can't live here much longer." I admitted.

"Well, then you should start to find a place. You are always here or in a bar. That's not how you are going to find a new place."

"Yeah I know." I said.

Caroline's POV

I was talking now with a friend, that is also a coworker, about Klaus and his little friends.

"I just don't get why he is okay with having sex with his friend. He says is to relief but couldn't he workout or something?"

"For someone who doesn't have feelings for him, you seem too upset about this."

"I'm not upset because he is having sex."

"Then why are you upset?"

"Becau-Because it's awful to use girls like this. I mean we had to fight for our rights and now girls are saying goodbye to everything we achieve to satisfy the sexual needs of a friend. It's awful!"

"That feminist speech doesn't convince me but okay." She said and I gave her a look.

"I don't like him. Maybe I feel attracted to him but that's it, nothing else. It will pass eventually." I said but I tried to convince more myself than her.