20

Caroline's POV

I woke up with Klaus by my side and I couldn't help but admired him shirtless. He had such a perfectly built 6 pack that made me think things that I shouldn't.

I head a phone buzzing making me look at the night stand and see it was Klaus's phone and some girl was sending him texts and a photo of herself naked and asking if he missed her.

Oh God! What was I thinking? I can't have those moments with Klaus. He is clearly a player. I can't just let myself think that he is only like this with me. I was right on going on a date last night. I need to forget this attraction I have with Klaus.

I got out of the bedroom to see if Stefan was already up but I didn't find him anywhere so he was out or sleeping so I got back to my bedroom to wake Klaus up and making him sneak out.

"Klaus... Klaus... wake up." I said and after the fourth time he woke up and I quickly told him that he had to hurry to be able to sneak out.

Niklaus's POV

When I got to my studio I saw texts from the girl I slept with in the other day and I wondered if Caroline saw them because of the notifications but then I realized it was a small chance that would happen so I focus again on the texts and smirked to myself when I saw her naked body asking if I missed her.

I replied her and after we sexting for some time, I went to her place to make out with her.

Clearly Caroline doesn't want nothing with me and if I have to act normal and cuddle with her, all the tension I get needs to get relief somehow and this is my way to do it.

I was now making out with my friend and listening to her moaning when I start to think about Caroline's moans, which turned me on more than I expected.

"Did you miss me that much?" She asked with a smirk and I kissed her to shut her up.

"Klaus..." she moaned, making me relived last night when Caroline moaned my name.

"Caroline..." I moaned.

"Who's Caroline?" She asked me breaking the kiss.

"Role play. You're Caroline and I'm Klaus." I said and she shrugged and got back to make out with me.

We ended having sex 3 times and she was now saying how amazing it was.

"We should do this more times." She said.

"Maybe." I said.

"Klaus you can spend weeks without talking with me. I never know when we will do it again and..."

"I thought you were okay with our little arrangement."

"I am. I just... This won't last forever."

"I know. That's what so great about it. We only have to enjoy the moments."

"That's true." She said with a smirk.

I left and went to my studio so I could now enjoy the inspiration I got and start to paint.

Caroline's POV

I was eating breakfast with Stefan while thinking about my moments with Klaus and that text that he got. He is clearly a player but why don't I see him usually as that? I see him as a loving, caring and protective guy and end up forgetting that he is a player and I can't. Klaus Mikaelson is a player and I have to get through that to my head.

"What are you thinking about?" Stefan asked.

"Just about how you can be attracted to someone but avoid that to turn into something else and keep being just friends."

"If you are attracted to someone you can't just be their friend because you'll end up in thinking about hooking up with them."

"That's not true." I said and he gave me a look. "At least I think it's not true."