Defying Gravity

• Dedicated to You

Reason #1 I'm writing this: You're so beautiful when you smile!

What are we? From outside, people think it's being perfect. Being hot. Popular. That little trophy in your arms when you go to parties. But that's not what being a girl really is. That doesn't...that doesn't describe how we fight. How we struggle!

How many of you feel fat? How many feel like they are not good enough? Like you have to many pimples and not as many friends? Like your hips are too wide or your nose is so long! Or that guy or...you know what! Screw it! Screw it! Screw it! SCREW IT! That's.enough.caring about whoever and whatever makes you sad! Because you are beautiful! And you have no idea how much it kills me to see you look at the ground like that and not believe me when I say it.

I knew a beautiful girl. She used to say that it is really hard to be us (girls). When she was alive, we used to dream about how we'll do this website and get all the girls to talk. Share their problems. So we can help each other. She had this "support team" thingy all set up...she even wanted to call us pink fighters! But she never got to do that. And I'm not letting any other girl down..so I'm here to do it for her.

So dear however is reading this, This is not a story where you can read about a girl hopelessy falling in love with the bad boy. This is a story about...you. This is were you are the heroine. Because whoever you are, you deserve it.

You are so damn precious. And it's about time people start treating you like you are. It's about time you treat yourself like you are.

This is to show you, each and every girl of you, how amazing you are. To hold you up when they bring you down. This is how I..how I ended up crying at 3AM and looking for my phone because I had to write it down.

Write what down? That you are beautiful.

I want you to go back to this whenever you're feeling low and remember how amazing you are.

I'm always there if anyone need me. Just text me.. what ever it is, no matter how it feels, you dont have to go through it alone. I'm here to help