We Are Back In Business

Reason #31 I am writing this: I need this just as much as you do.

Hello. This is going to be immediately apparent so we might as well get it out of the way real quick. I'm not Hercule_Poirot.

The amazing girl who was writing this inspiring book is no longer active on Wattpad but she didn't want to leave you guys hanging either. She knew that even if she couldn't help you anymore, she had to find someone who could; she had to make sure all the Pink Fighters had someone to help them keep fighting.

You might remember that this whole thing started with a girl who was taken away too soon; I did not know that girl she is the one who started all this and she passed it on to Hercule_Poirot. And now Hercule has passed it on to me. This book isn't about the author alone, it's about everyone involved. It's about all the people who shared a quote or a story of their struggle, it's even about the silent readers who have their own pain to overcome.

I didn't get this for a long time but now I do.

I accepted the offer to write this months ago (last May to be exact) but I haven't so much as tried to write anything until now. In all honesty, I was scared when I said yes. Hercule has done so much that I felt I could never live up to it, never be good enough. It wasn't until today that I realized that fear was the whole point of this book. We all have insecurities but we shouldn't have to.

The only person we have to be is ourselves, and that is exactly what I'm going to do; I'm not going to try to be Hercule_Poirot (No one could be her), I'm going to write this as one of the Pink Fighters who needs this as much as any other.

I've been reading this book for a long time, the posts brightened up my day just as they have so many others, and now I hope to continue that tradition in my own way.

From now on I'm putting me aside and focussing on us girls as a whole. I'm not going to talk about myself in other chapters and I'm not going to direct you to my personal account to gain attention.

This book hasn't ever been about the number of likes or comments or follows, it has been about the smiles it brought to the faces of those who needed it. And that is what it always will be.