Chapter 1

"We gather here today to morn the loss of Liam Payne, father of lux Payne and loved husband of Olivia Payne, nee Robinson- deceased." That was enough, how can this happen? Especially to my daddy? I have no one now. Everyone was except the two people I really needed, my mum and my dad. This can not be happening, squeezing my eyes shut tight and laying my head on Harry's shoulder I hoped it would be all over.

I'm only 15 and 51 weeks where am I suppose to go? Non of this was planned, dad came down with the illness hat quick, he had no time for anything. The minute we found out cancer had got him that was it, he lived in hospital for 2 weeks to weak to move and talk. It was just the other day, Zayn had taken me to see him and just as we left, he grabbed my arm and whispered, "I love you, don't forget that." And then placed a kiss on my forehead. The next morning was when I received the news. All I could do was wish that it wasn't true.

After the funeral I was told that I would be living with non other than Niall and Harry, them still single at the age of 29, but still hot. The band quite just before Liam started to get sick, but that hadn't kept them from being together. Louis has 2 kids of his own, and Zayn has 3. And then there's me the only child that Liam had. Niall and Harry took me other to my house and let me gather the stuff I wanted and needed, including some of the furniture and mum and dads stuff. Everything else was going to be sold with the house and then I will inherit all the money when I turn 18.

Niall showed me to my new room, it was beautiful. It was huge with its very own bathroom walk in wardrobe and a balcony. But it was pretty plain. "I know it's plain, but later we are all going to go shopping and we can pick out some stuff." Niall said leaving me to look around.

After lunch we all left to go shopping. After 3 hours of nonstop shopping I deceided on a London themed room, with a king bed and a lot of little nick knacks dad Liam and my mum Olivia would have loved. Getting home we all chipped in, putting up wallpaper and assembling the room. "I'm really hungry" I said aloud getting a nod from Niall and Harry we ordered pizza and dug in while in my room. After 4 long hours of assemble long it was finally finished. "So this is what it's like to have a daughter." Harry grunted out. "We'll good night lux" Niall and Harry both said at the same time as they left me to get ready for bed.

It's not the same I thought to my self as I walked into the bathroom, living with dad was being in the country where as Harry and Niall live n the city. I slowly started crying, just thinking of them and how they could do this to me. Leave me here all alone to defend my self in this terrible world. I watched my self in the mirror when a tiny shine of metal caught my eye, the razor. Picking it up i thought of what I could do and when it came o the decision I made, I couldn't do it, something was forcing the blade away. Snapping out of it I threw the razor, something my parents would not like me to do.

"Why?" I sobbed to myself as I drifted asleep on the bathroom tiles. "Why now?