chapter 23-

Harry's pov- I was out with Louis and Zayn whist Niall stayed home in bed. But when we all came back to my house there was no sign of Niall, nor his car. He was gone. But soon after we all had our little panic attack, we made our way inside only to find an note. It read-

Harry

If you return home and I'm not here, well I'm picking up lux from hospital, and running an couple of parcels. Hope I didn't give you an panic attack or anything.

Lots of love Nialler.

placing down the piece of paper I felt ever so relieved. Fuck yeah Niall, you could have killed me, I thought in my mind. You see, Niall and Liam had an special connection, and there was this time Niall went through the darkest path, due to the hate he received. Liam was there for him, Liam was the one who cut his body down from an ceiling fan in an hotel, and brought him back to life. That night still lingers in our minds.

And again just an couple of weeks ago, when Niall got the news of Liam's passing. This time no one was there to save him, well not Liam. It was around 2 in the morning and. Had gotten up to use the bathroom. I went to turn the handle and it wouldn't budge. After attempting numerous times to open the door I finally body slammed it down. Instantly panicking, as I knew what Niall was capable of and he had no fear. In front of me laid and Niall, which was covered in blood. His wrists where sliced, his arms where torn up, and even his thighs. I felt for an pulse, which was very faint beat as I slid my fingers against his cold pail skin. After taking him to hospital we stayed there for 3 days. I told the other boys that we went on an holiday as I needed to get Niall away from this, and we'd be back in time for the funeral. And to this day they still don't know what happened those couple of days.

Slipping out of my day dream, I noticed Louis, clicking his fingers in front of my face. "Are you alright Harry?", "yeah yeah why would you ask?", "you was whispering something about, I wonder who really did save him that night?". My head shot up as I realised I said that part out loud. "Ahh no one don't worry about it". I said and then walked away t the kitchen, Louis going the other way.

It's true though, how did he make it through that night? He was loosing way to much blood, and the doctors said he should have died. There was something, or someone that Didn't want Niall to let go. Cause the reason Niall was ready to let go had already left him.

I heard an faint sound of an car pulling into the drive way. And then doors slamming. "Well look who it is!".

Okay guys please vote and comment for more