chapter 6-

Luxs pov- 2013-30-08

She told me her name! She actually told me her name. And this is how it happened. I couldn't stop thinking about her and the thought of leaving and possibly never meeting again loomed in the back of my mind. I had to find her and try and convince her to come back to England with me. I told Harry not to leave without me and I'll be back soon and I went to search for her. Running down to the rocky cliffs near the water I spotted her. I ran up behind her only to be dumbfounded, she was different and I'm not sure I really want to admit to it right now. I scared her and she bolted out of the water hopping I had seen nothing. "Hey come back with me? Come to England?" She was gobbled smacked didn't know what was going on and when it finally processed she replied with an I can't. But I made sure she did. Right now wears in the plane back to England and she's sleeping on my shoulder. Just before she dozed off she whispered, "Liam, my names Olivia Robinson", I whispered back "and I hope one day it will be Payne.

Liam P.

It sort of worked, I'm still pissed especially after what just happened who wouldn't be? Just as I was going to get up and leave, I could see a group of girls off in the distance, all walking in an line my way.

"Hey slutty luxy", I could hear them yelling out, "where do you think your going?". I turned around and started to walk the other way, slowly picking up my pace as the group of girls did as well. I made a run for it, only to be cornered by them. "You dumb slut! You killed your mother and your dad died to get away from you, they never loved you! Same with Harry and Niall, they don't want you living with them!"

I let out a cry as one of the girls grabbed my hair and the other threw a punch and hit me in the eye and then again in the nose. Then they passed passed me on to the main girl, she pushed me down on the ground, picked up her foot and slammed it into my guts numerous times. Walking off they left me there lying in the mud covered in blood. My eyes started to close and soon enough the dark over took and i was devoured going numb all over.

Teachers pov- I could see something laying on the ground out in the distance but it couldn't be anything, especially down that end of the school. It got the good of me I had to go and check it out, as I got closer a more visible picture came, I started running as I could tell it was a shape of a person laying on the ground. "Some one, help, help, we need help", I yelled out attracting some attention. I picked up the girl noticing it was Lux, "Lux wake come on, it's Mr Bryant, stay with me lux, that's a girl".

I ran as fast as I could back to the school carrying Lux who was put in the back of the ambulance.

(Okay guys remember to keep voting for more chapters and be shore to check out my other books and vote for them too.)