chapter 36-

Harry's pov- sitting around the dinner table, we decided to catch up on each other from the last months. So sitting here eating pasta and garlic bread I decided to ask everyone first.

"So Louis how's being a husband treating you?", I asked. Giving a huge smile, he opened his mouth, "yeah it's great, lots of stuff and it's still sinking in that we are officially married. Both me and Eleanor want a little Tommo, but so far we are unlucky, so fingers crossed."

"Zayn? How's that little monster going?", I asked. "Zerrie, yeah she's fine, she's a big 2 in a couple of weeks. And I'm going to let youse into mine and Perrie's little secret. She's pregnant again". Congratulations where yelled from every angle of the room.

"What about youse, how are you coping lux?", Louis asked. She responded by giving a shrug of her shoulders, "everyday that passes is a struggle". "Have you gone swimming again?", Zayn asked as he raised his eyebrows. "I've only been 3 times , it hurts a lot to start and that's the part I hate the most."

"Tate? What's it like being here?", Zayn asked. "It's a big change considering I was in a little orphanage in Dublin for just about 16 years. Everyday I would dream my real dad would come pick me up, I new my mum died. And here I am my uncle Niall saved me. I never got to know neither my mum of dad." "It's okay lad, as long as youse are together youse will be fine."

"And what about you too big kids looking after kids.", Zayn chuckled. "Yeah we are doing fine, actually we have an announcement for all of youse. It is officially official, me and Niall are now together.", I said proudly.

There was a lot of confused faces around the joint. "Wait what, what happened to Taylor? Like didn't you propose to her?", Louis asked so confused at the moment.

I never wanted to tell anyone the truth, but these guys are my life and I just can't lie. I just have to face the truth and except what happened. "Do youse remember last winter when we went away on a trip to a snow resort. Well after I crashed that snowmobile it all went down hill. We ended up having a big fight and she broke up with me". Said so fast hoping no one will here.

"She broke up with you?", Tate asked now laughing, which caused everybody to start laughing. "Well he's mine now, and she will never get him back", Niall said as he lent in for a kiss. And ores exploded everywhere.