chapter 31-

Niall's pov- I cried enough tears to see my own reflection, I'm not out of the woods yet.....and I will never be in the clear. Why did you have to do this to me Liam? Why did You have to leave me all over again? and this time for good.

Starting to pick up the contents of the of the box my blurry vision spotted something I hadn't seen before. It was another note, which read-

I've never told anyone this before, but when your parents where young they had a baby girl, her name was Danny. When I was about 14 me and Danny meet up in London (keep in mind this girl was 20 years old.

Apparently your parents couldn't keep her and sent her off to your aunties in London, that's where she stayed for her whole life, and no one has ever told you and Greg the truth.

Me and your sister went out for a while, I managed to get her pregnant a couple of days before she broke it off with me. Danny kept the baby, but later on gave her up for adoption. Just before I pass I did some research, Danny died from drugs and lays to rest in Mullingar lawn cemetery, and this baby boy by the name of Tate is now 17 1/2 years old and is still at the adoption centre.

I'm sorry for telling you everything now and not telling you earlier. I forgot all about Tate and its only if you really want to you can contact them your self on 0392776210. Please look after both my children, both mine and yours and Danny and mines.

I love you a lot my baby boy. Liam xoxox

"I have a nephew?", i semi yelled only to then collapse and faint.