chapter 37-

Zayn's pov- we just finished packing up after dinner, when lux asked if she could bring a gift to my room. "Yeah sure hon, I'll be there in a minute. Lux walked off and I finished up in the kitchen just before walking off to my room too.

Not much long after lux knocked on my door and walked in, carrying a decent sized box. "Wow what's that for kiddo?", I questioned whilst she placed the box at the end of the bed. "Just before dad passed he created these boxes up for all of us, and well this ones yours", she smiled and then left the room, lightly shutting the door behind herself.

Leaning forward I picked up the box and unfolded the sides of it. First came a nicely folded envelope which contained a letter, I took the letter out of the envelope and opened it up. Out fell a couple of pictures only I and Liam ever knew about, and there was only ever 1 copy.

~don't worry Zayn every one has those gay times, ;) just mine decided to stick around.

Zayn I'm going to miss you a lot, I decided to do your box last because I didn't know what to write and put in the box. You was always that mysteries bad boy, that everyone wanted to put their lips on, and I was one of them.

As I write this I'm laying in a hospital bed, I haven't seen you for 3 months straight now, and I don't know what I did wrong. The last time I was with you was the day we both went to the doctor together. The day we found out I was dying. I can't handle this anymore. The pain staring to get to much, and I want to give in so much.

I can't remember the smell of your hair, your colon, the softness of your skin. I'm loosing my memories.

Don't feel bad, just remember I loved you once, as I won't anymore.

Love Liam.~

No this can't be, how did I not visit him, I'm so stupid why did I do this? I cried out. Now I moved onto the box.

There was my old shirt, a couple more pictures, and then the only thing that was left a gold, chain- I got him the chain for his birthday and that was the night we made out. A

At the bottom of the box was another letter, ~I can't remover why I have half this stuff, but I just have a feeling they meant a lot xoxox~

All I could do was cry, it's to late now to bring him back.