chapter 38-

Luxs pov- It was getting late now and I only had one more box left, which was marked for Louis. Picking up the box I made my way to the second guest bedroom, which Louis was staying in. Knocking softly on the door, Louis yelled out a quick come in. Swiftly I opened the door and made my way inside with the last box.

"Hey chick, I'm guessing that's mine from your dad?", he asked tears already forming in his eyes. "Yeah", I said sadly as I sat the box on the end of his bed where he sat shirtless. "There's not a day that goes by I don't think about him. I miss him to lux, and both me and Eleanor have planned if we ever have a baby boy his name will be, Liam James Payne Tomlinson, just like your daddy."

I left Louis alone in his room to open up the final box, and what ever laid in it would be for him and only him.

Louis pov- it was the all dread full box that I feared my biggest weaknesses would be hidden away in these memories just like everyone else. I didn't know what to do, should I open it? But like always I give in and finally decide to open it up.

Dear Lou

You have been there for me in the times I've needed someone special. Your that someone that knows how to make anyone smile or laugh. I can't believe I'm dying and again I'm sorry that I will be dead when you read this. I'm so terribly sorry.

I remember the day i took lux home after being brought into this world, both you and Eleanor loved her and where so kind. I won't be around the day you both bring your own kids into this world, but I shaw know they are going to be the most adorable, cheeky, spoilt, littler versions of you (which will be horrid in a way, haha).

Please look after everyone, and make sure you do have those kids. Lots of love From the daddy- Liam.

Tears where brought to the surface, as I then looked through the box of stuff Liam had given me.

-a cap that said daddy directioner the cap it's self was Liam's

-a shirt which said I'm #1 daddy

-a baby shirt which said my daddy's #1

-some baby toys

-a special ring I got Liam for his birthday

And lots more.

Why? Why did Liam have to die? Why did he have to leave us all behind?

I laid on my bed and silently cried my self to sleep.