chapter 18-

Liam's journal pov-

I don't even know what the day or date is any more.

I can't believe Olivia's gone, just as my life started to get better it all came crashing down. I've lost my one and only true love forever, the fans are angry with us for cancelling the rest of the world tour. The only positive things that have came out of this sudden happening is the baby, and Niall.

Niall's my everything right now. He's been taking care of me and the baby. He's so close to the baby he even did the favour of naming our child Lux. Yes our baby, ever since Liv died we've been getting closer and closer and we even consider our selves as an family, even though its been 2 days.

Niall's been here for me when grieving which I still am, he's helping me throughout this hard time in life and he's been the one that has been feeding and bathing lux. He's the one that's been here to help out when we need it. And then there's me, deep down I have an funny feeling for Liam, and it's been getting bigger and bigger each day we spend together.

Anyways, well it's been an while since I've actually written in this, and it feels different. In an way I feel good for letting all my feelings out in to this little book, but well right now I feel like shit, but who else wouldn't when your soon to be dead wife is following you in an funeral plane? It's hard, it's hard to let her go, and it's kinda hard to believe that all this happened.

But we all will have to take an step and do what's for the best. That's why I'm taking her back to London, she had no family well except for us, we are her new family, and always will be.

Hopefully this will all be over soon and I'll write back soon.

Liam.P

Lux's pov- in an way, I don't wanna keep reading on. It's weird reading dads writing about everyone, and especially mum. I never got to meet my mother, I was taken away just before she died. But in another way it's like dad knew I would be reading this, and it would help me understand and get through the rest of my life.

So so far my mum was an mermaid, and in a couple of days I will be one too, but I have an necklace to protect me. Niall was all over me as an baby and well still is. Harry was all over my mum. And I've just started to read that dad and Niall is starting to get really close.