chapter 40-

Tate's pov- pulling out my phone I dialled Niall's number, hoping he would pick us up as soon as possible. Within 4 rings he picked up, "Tate, where are you and lux, we have been waiting for ages and was just about to leave". Niall rushed into the phone like he was having a panic attack. "We are down at north west river, lux just went for a swim and somehow we missed the bus, I'm sorry".

"What did they say?", lux asked as I hang up the phone. "They haven't left for dinner yet but they are gong to come and pick us up and then we are gong to the cinemas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A car horn beeped and we jumped into Niall's range rover. "Have fun?", Harry asked "yeah we had a good swim, and lux well she just let it all out hahaha". After talking for a while, we came to a set of traffic lights, waiting about 3 minutes the lights finally changed and Niall lifted his foot off the break and started driving off.

Out of no where a truck headed head on towards the range rover. In a plot second the truck collided with our range rover and everything went blank.

Luxs pov- a high pitch beep filled my ears, my eyes started opening a bright blurry light filled my sight. "What the?", I asked myself under my breath. "Ssshh baby girl, everything's fine", Tate whispered in my ear. So many different questions started flooding my mind.

"Why am i In a hospital?", was the first questioned which Tate replied to it with we where involved in a accident is all he said. "What about Niall, and Harry? Where are they? Shouldn't they be here to then?", i rushed out as I started to panic with all the worst possible thoughts filling my mind.

"I'm sorry-", Tate said whilst shaking off the tears. "No, no, your lying!!", I yelled around as the tears started poring down. Tate embraced me in a hug, both of us shedding our tears together. "Your lying!", you whispered just before going to sleep.