chapter 8-

Book chapters- 2013-08-09

(All in Liam's pov sorta thing) it's been a while since I've written in this, I just wanted to write something, especially after what I just got told. I have to tell someone but I can't so I'm going to tell you. Lets start off with this way though.

Of well first all of us made it back to London safely otherwise I wouldn't be writing right now hey, haha. Oh well um yeah we all made it back and you should have seen Olivia when we arrived, she was absolutely thrilled when we was coming to London as always flying around London eye and Big Ben. The first thing she said was amazing, I never new this excited. With that all of us turned to her and started laughing. And then came boarding off as soon as the plane stopped we rushed out, giving Olivia some of Niall's sunglasses and a SnapBack. And then she freaked out, as soon as we stepped out there was fans everywhere, flashing cameras and screaming. The first thing I could do was grab her hand and run.

After that little scenario we hopped into the black van which was awaiting for us. And then came the question which went like this, "Liam why was all those people following us?" Not wanting to lie and hopefully not scare her I told the truth. "Ok you see I, we have an secret too. You see me and the boys are kind of In a band One Direction which are world famous". All I got in a reply was a shy smile "well always remember I fell involve with you not your fame, considering I never new" she chuckled out. Thats the reason I love her. She will never love me for my fame but for who I am.

Anyways I came on here to write down that secret I want you to know but not everyone to find out, well here goes anything. Okay so the day we was leaving after our little holiday, I wanted so badly for Liv to come home with us and stay with me because I love her, and that's the day I found out her little secret. It begins with a mer and ends in a maid, yes an mermaid. I know the first thing you would say is that I'm talking shit (excuse the language). She was sitting on an rock, I went straight up to her placing my hand on her shoulder I looked down and then there it was, her light blue tale which matched her eyes, shimmered in the sun as her long white hair covered her face. I didn't know what to do. My lover is an mermaid. But I will do anything for her. And I Mean any thing.

Liam. P

(Sorry guys this ones pretty shit but it's sorta like a filler, so guys I've decided to update every book of mine on an Saturday or Sunday and possibly an Wednesday. Tell me what youse think and don't forget to vote please please please vote guys)