chapter- 11

Olivia's pov- after 2 months of me and Liam being together we have thought it over for an while now, and we have decided its time to tell the boys the truth about me and all so surprise them about our little expecting. We both got int the car as we made our way to meet up with the other boys. I looked down towards my stomach, noticing an small bump starting to form, which was quite small but breath taking to think there's an miniature me and Liam inside of me. Liam caught me staring and as he was driving he placed his free hand on to my stomach and gave me that famous smile.

We pulled up out the front of an nandos, clearly Niall had picked the location for us to meet up at. Walking in the front door hand in hand I placed my free hand on my stomach as we walked up to the boys they all started staring and then Liam placed his free hand over mine. Catching on Niall sang out "I'm going to be an uncle", at that every one cracked out into an fit of laughter. Just as we calmed down Harry put on an serious face and then asked, "for real guys?", we all looked at each other and then confirmed getting congratulations from every direction, even the order dude.

Thanking all of them we then sat down "and we have something else we would like you guys to know too, but if I tell you, you can not, I repeat can not tell anyone." Getting nods from everyone I continued. "I think it's time you guys know the truth about me and what I am", I said already getting confused faces, and then an confused Niall saying "I got it, I know who you are, you the kernels wife? Yo know KFC's wife." Everyone cracked up again. "Come on guys, no Niall I'm not the kernels wife, I'm an mermaid." This time everyone stared I could tell they didn't know what to believe, turning for Liam's response. "It's the truth" is all he could say.

"So your telling us your an mermaid and that Liam got an mermaid pregnant and youse are going to have an mermaid child and youse are in love and your an mermaid?", Louis said, finally speaking up. "Do you talk to the fishies?" Niall asked, also making me chuckle, "oh Niall, i haven't swimmed as an mermaid since I was 17". Then came all those same questions Liam was asking.

"How, like don't you Change when you get in the water or get wet?", "how'd you become an mermaid?", "will your child be an mermaid?", "will you and Liam love each other for ever?". The last question struck me the most, that's what hurts the most. What if we don't stay with each other forever like in those fairy tales? What will I do?

After we had lunch i promised the lads I'd show them my tale, and go for an swim as an mermaid (which i haven't done in like in 4 years) with them. London is pretty awesome though, but the stuff that lingers in the back of my mind are two things. 1- trying to get our child an necklace or something so it won't be in pain all the time. And number 2- will me and Liam live happily ever after, for the rest of our life's?

(but yeah hope youse liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys xoxoxo)