chapter 17-

Back to present day- Luxs pov-

"so my mum was an mermaid?, and that means in 3 days I'm going to become an mermaids, doesn't it?". As I read through the book the more it made sense. "Yes, but you don't have to if you don't want to." Niall said with an little smile pulling on his face. "This here is-", "my mums?". I cut Niall off t get the nod of approval. "Just before your mum gave birth to you she gave me the necklace, and said to hand it down to the baby if she didn't make it. She also said something about she got it fixed by an which who put an spell on it. The necklace will only work for descendants, of you." Niall said as he put the necklace around your neck. "Im guessing you read all about the necklace, so I don't have to explain it all to you." And he left the room.

The necklace was even beautiful then the one in the picture. I can't believe all this can happen though, an mermaid? Who would ever have thought that me would be such an beautiful creature. My thoughts was soon interrupted by an excited Harry. "So you got the news then?", he asked with his famous dimply smile. "Yeah", I said half smiling, still in an little bit of pain. "Remember Lux, you can never speak an word of it or ever let that diary slip away." And with that he left. Visiting hours was over.

Yeah I was excited, but also scared/nervous. What if it was like what Mum told dad? The excruciating pain that you would experience every time you changed. Of cause I want to one day be able to swim under the sea, but he got me at excruciating.

Picking up the book I decided to head to the next chapter.

(Ssssoooooo sory that it's an short chapter, but that's just the way it goes I guess. Please tell me if youse liked it, and don't forget to hit that vote button. Also please check out my other books would mean an lot to me.)