chapter 19-

I can't be bothered to put the dates down anymore.

Its over, it's all over forever. She's gone forever now, and I will never see her face, her body, her smile ever again. I don't know why, but I can't be near anyone right now, I just want to be left alone.

We just laid her to rest and by we I mean Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Harry, Niall, Lux and me. No one else showed up, meaning no one else knew her. She had no one at all but she will always have us from now on.

I really don't know what else to right in this book. I'm seriously thinking of giving up on it, but also on life it's self. The fame, the media, Olivia dying, and now the baby Lux, it's all to much for me at once.

But then I have Niall. He's the only thing keeping me going, and I think he might just save my life forever. I know Niall likes me, and I don't think I'm prepared to say I like him too, it's just a bit to soon don't you think?

Surely that day will come wont it?

Liam.p

Luxs pov- I can't stop reading now, can I? I can't believe I've just about finished and every ending has an happy ending, doesn't it? I flipped to the next page, maybe just one more chapter.

I know I know, I've just kind of given up on the whole date thing, manly because I don't know the date or I can't be bothered to write it down. Well the reason I'm writing in this is because well it's been exactly 6 months since Lux was born and exactly 6 months since Olivia's death.

Luxs- well she's grown up so much, and with each and every day passing she starts to look more like her mother. In these last six months so much has happened, she's had her first hair cut, her first tooth is starting to come thru right now, and she's even took her first steps. If it wasn't for Niall nothing would be like it is right now.

Niall- my Niall, yes I still love Olivia, but ever since her passing I would get these mushy feelings around him. And we both have discovered those feelings are love. I know it's an bit too soon but me and Niall are officially dating now, but it has an twist. Only one direction know about this and that's how it's going to stay until the day we are ready to tell the world.

I love youse Olivia and Niall, forever and ever. Never forget that.

Liam. P out for now but not forever.