chapter- 29

Niall's pov-

~Nialler, Ni, Ni Ni, Nile, Niall. So you have your box? I hope that's you Niall!! Haha well if your reading this I've died, which sounds really weird I know especially when I'm writing this. I know I'm so sorry that I never told youse and especially you earlier, I regret it now.

If I had let everyone know I was dying and nothing could stop the cancer would have made the rest of my life awkward and boring, and I wanted to have the most amazing last days or what ever of my life.

Niall you've been my everything, no matter who when and where you would always be there for me. The day I fell in love with Olivia you was there for me, even though it pained you to see me with someone else, and you just sucked it up and carried on with life. The day my baby was coming was the day Olivia passed away and you stuck by my side all day no matter what happened. You didn't get jealous, n stead you in-braced it. You brought up my child like it was yours. And then we kissed.... I remember that day like it was yesterday, that was the day I fell head over heals for you. We both brought up my child like it was ours and you never have hated her for not being yours.

They are the reasons I love you Niall, and I wish we could have grew old spending the rest of our lives together. But now I'm going to have to leave you in this world with our daughter as the gods have called me forward. Remember I'm not the only guy in this world and I want you to find another to spend the rest of you life with, please..do it for me.

So I have collected some things over the years that may not mean much to others but they will to us. I will always love you Ni, and never forget that.

See you on the other side. Xoxox ~

I put down the letter and lifted up the sheet of paper that covered the items inside. Everything was tagged and everything had an memory.

Cinema ticket- our very first date

flower petal- that amazing restaurant in Paris

Pair of baby shoes- the first pair of shoes you brought for lux

Pictures of me and Liam kissing- you won't remember these because they were secretly taken. And there are only 6 photos and 2 copies of each

An singlet- I want you to have this I brought this for you one Christmas but we broke up before then so here

Key chain with different colours- you should remember ;)

I did remember and that's something I will never forget. It happened at the orthodontist when I first got my braces. The nurse had left the room and said the dentist had an emergence and will be around 15 minutes. Stuff got heated between us to and before we knew it we both was making out in the chair.

By now I had tears running all down my face. "I love you Liam".

Sorry I haven't updated in forages. Don't forget to vote and comment and also if you have twitter head on over and follow my account @officialwatpad1. Yes only 1 T. Thanks a lot