chapter- 32

Harry's pov- there was a knock at my door, as a teary eyed lux walked in holding a box. "What's wrong baby girl?", I asked medianly jumping off my bed and to her arms, where a box was in the way of our hug. "Dad wanted you t have this one", she said placing the box out in front of herself.

"What is it?", I asked as I wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Uh it's full with stuff only you and dad would know, or is special to you both, everyone has one but I can't give them out all at once." Lux walked towards the door and left closing the door after her self.

I sat on the edge of my bed debating weather to open it or not. And finally I built up enough courage to open it up. Straight away a note fell out from the top, but I pushed it aside and went on into the box.

A jewellery box- opening it up I found the ring I had got Liam for his 21st birthday and with it was a note. -I thought I'd give this back as I won't be aloud to take too much jewellery into my grave when I die xoxox I loved it so much-

A bowling alley ticket dated for 2013- again another note was on it. - that time we made out in the toilets, that was something special.

A bunch of photos I never even knew where taken of us

And then another jewellery box that I didn't recognise at all. Opening was a stunning paper airplane necklace. I was going to give this to you on your birthday, but I was told I wouldn't make it in time, so happy early or late birthday my baby boy.

I put the necklace on straightaway. And then picked up the letter I had passed on before.

-Harry, the day we first meet I fell for you but then i Gathered feelings for Niall. I always thought you didn't feel that way when it came to me, you covered up being gay so well.

It was always a love triangle between you Niall and me, but it was always going to be Niall, and I could tell you also had feelings for Niall too. But we are only getting old, don't be afraid of what happens when the night changes. Do it Harry for me and Niall, let me feel peace for knowing my Niall has a protector.

I couldn't get enough of both of you and i was going Out of control. Don't be afraid when the night changes because it will never change me and you. I don't regret falling for you. I love you Harry, but it was always Niall.

Lots of love Liam-

I broke down I always knew it, he loved both of us and it's true I loved him, and now Niall's left. I just have to man up and take that leap forward and ask him out.