chapter 9-

Book chapters- 2013-08-13

It's been 3 or 4 days now since my last entry and I've noticed the more time I spend with Liv the less time i have for this journal. She keeps me in from the sane. To be honest the only reasons (I have two) I'm writing in this is because Liv is in with an doctor write now, something about being sick and he other because I just went to the hospital shop to get a drink and that's when the magazine popped out to me. Who's The Lucky One? The magazine had written across the page with an massive as picture of me holding Liv's hand after we got off the plane. I ended up buying the magazine only to see what these reporters now have to say.

And let me tell they can carry on. I just read that magazine and it's all full of lies. Apparently I'm holding the hand of my boyfriend Hunter Salvator, where did they even come up with that name? And how the hell do they know if it was a boy? Because clearly it was Liv. These people piss me off. You know what I'm even going to take to twitter about this. How about, This is to all those fake ass reporters that have nothing better to do then write about me and my girlfriend, yes girlfriend by the name of Olivia (not boyfriend Hunter Salvator) can youse leave us the fuck alone, we don't need any of your shit right now so stop making rumours and hopefully this gives youse something to talk about you dickheads!!!

Well I think it will go just fine, don't you? Well I'll catchy as latter Liv just came out of the room.

Liam. P

Book chapters- 2013-08-15

Omg, omg, oh my god!!! Guess what guys, I'm pregnant!!! Well not me but Liv. We are going to have an baby. Yes your the first to here, or even reading. Liv's only 1 month pregnant so we don't know if it's a girl or an boy yet. I can't believe it actually I'm going to be a daddy and all because of that night.

(That night, in Liam's pov not writing in journal back at the resort) we just finished having dinner together and let me tell you it was perfect. But I want to take the next step with her and I can tell she does too. "Do you want to go for an walk along the beach?" She asked me as she grabbed my hand and dragged me down to the beach, I didn't even have time to answer. Then she did the unexpected, she slowly started stripping naked everything except her necklace, and then she got into the water. "Well aren't you going to join me?" She smiled. I stripped off and jumped into the water making my way to her.

I placed my hand on the side of her face, slowly bringing my face closer to hers. Smashing our lips together, I grabbed her but, letting her jump up on to my hips. Kissing and sucking at her neck I moved downer. Reaching her breasts I sucked at them whilst my other hand felt down to her, rubbing her clit then inserting my fingers inside of her, as she moaned I got harder. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Moaned out as I got an nod of approval.

Getting up into the shallow water, I laid her down and slowly inserted my length I side of her, as she screamed out in pleasure. Pumping as fast as I could in and out of her. "I'm gonna", "just hold it till when I say" I moaned out in pleasure. "Now" and with that we both let our luscious juices flow into each other. Panting I laid down next to her in the water.

Liam. P

(but yeah hope youse liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys xoxoxo)