chapter- 30

Luxs pov- Niall had just left and now I can open my box up again. Taking an deep breath in I opened the box whilst my eyes where squeezed shut. As I glanced int the box the first thing I saw was an letter.

~ to my only daughter Lux. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you the day you was born. I'm sorry I never got to see you grow. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you the day you became an lady. And I'm extremely sorry for having to say good bye so early.

This cancer has taken over my whole body, and there is nothing the doctors can do for me. I know. Should have told you and Niall sooner, but everyone was at the prime of our life's. Your grades where perfect, the band was still go strong, Louis had just got married, Zayn had an baby, Harry had met the right girl for once and got engaged, and then there was Niall and I. We had just started going back out with each other.

I should have told youse sooner, but it was excruciating thinking of what I would miss out on after I die. You falling in love, getting older, getting married, having an baby, being an pop and watching those children grow up. Now I'm not going to be able to see any of this.

I love you Lux, and you meant the world to me just like your mother did. Im sorry I never told you sooner about her, but I just couldn't it was to much for me. She was an lovely girl, and you have some of her looks and you even inherited the mermaid jean haha. I hope you have fun with that take of yours your mother always did and she was never afraid to hide it.

Remember I will no matter what always love you. You are my baby, my only baby. I will always be looking down on you and I will always wait for you no matter how long you take. When your down look up. Xoxoxo daddy~

I choked on my air as the tears couldn't stop coming and the things that had been placed in the box only made it worst. Especially when they where labeled so if never forget.

Baby blanket and an photo- looks like your mum did get to hold you once.

Photos of dad and Niall- the boy i fell in love with

Shoes- these where your first ever pair of shoes that me and your mum picked out together

Little decoration- this was off your first birthday cake. Isn't it cute?

Cinema ticket- the first movie me you and Niall seen together

A souvenir from Italy- this was the first concert we had done, when yo came touring.

An mermaid music box- this was your mothers. Small, elegant and cute just like the both of youse. I want you to start an family air loom with this because it simply says what youse are.

A dog tag- I want you to keep this, it was mine but I've got it engraved with yours and your mums name. To remember us all by ( I didn't put Niall on there cause that's simply up to you).

And many more stuff.