chapter- 13

Liam's pov- it was everywhere. Liam's baby?, Olivia pregnant?, daddy directioner actually is an daddy?. These where the headlines which stormed across the road. Now everyone knows.

The only people I had told was my parents and the boys. Not even management had known, well until now. It wasn't suppose to come out this way, I was going to at least wait till Liv was 6-7 months or at least ready to tell the world that she's pregnant with an member of an world wide band. And from past experiences of just having an girlfriend it all went terribly wrong. And I shore as hell know live won't like one tiny bit of it.

I put the news paper in the bin as I walked to get my phone off the charger. Opening up my phone, I was flooded with messages and tweets about me being an dad. Some where good, but with the good had to come the bad. Like always. Congratulations, our boys are finally growing up. Go rot in hell Liam with your stinken bitch that carries your faggot of an child, just when we thought youse couldn't get any bad ass you g an impregnate an hoe like her. That should be up!!!

The stuff these fans can say is terrible, and I know for shore if Liv seen them she would break into an thousand pieces. For gods sake she didn't even know who I was when we meet, let alone that I was famous.

I had enough of this, taking to twitter I wrote out yet another rant that would give the press and the fans to talk about. Seriously, the stuff that is floating around is ridiculous. Yes I would like to confirm that Olivia is pregnant, with MY child. The reasons know one new earlier is because we where waiting for the right time. So please fucking stay out of mine and Olivia's business, and wait for my self to update you guys, NOT the press and paparazzi!! Rant over bitches. And with that I hit the tweet button, letting thousands of people know not to get on my shit side.

Still clearly pissed off I smashed my thirst into top he side of the bus, smashing my hand as I did so. Letting out of whimper I tuffened up and got over it. I was the only one at the bus, all the guys went shopping with Liv to pick out some baby clothes, toys and cots, all that sort of stuff. I wasn't aloud to come as it is all going to be an surprise to me when she returned.

Lets just hope for the good that no one recognises her and possibly try's to harm my love and her baby.

(Okay guys, don't forget to vote and comment oh and tell your other friends to check out my books love yas)