chapter 22-

Luxs pov- "and what may I help you with, mr Horan?", the old hag of an principle that was sitting in front of us asked my uncle Niall. I looked over to Niall, taking an sharp breath in, and then opening his mouth.

"I would like to sign lux out of this school", he said plainly as ever. "Mr Horan, I hope you do understand an child has to stay in school to the age of 17, unless they have an apprenticeship", she said raising her voice as we was starting to get on her nerves. "Yes I do understand, but after the event which happened less then an week ago neither me or Harry feel safe in trusting this school with the care of our daughter", he said also starting to raise his voice.

I sunk back into the chair as I watched, not speaking an word. "Well then how is lux here going to get an education?", she asked this time being cocky. "We have decide to home school her, as we are always away anyway." Niall said banging down a pile of sheets. "These here are all papers signed by just about everyone, including the minister of education to approve of luxs home schooling", Niall also added in an cocky voice. Playing her game are we?

"So I see Mr Horan, looks like you defeated me this time", she said. She ever so slowly rose from her seat and made her way to an huge metal filling cabinet. She talked to her self as she went through the cabinet. "An yes, here we are". She said pulling out an folder with my name neatly written across the top.

She placed it down on her desk and yet again slowly sat down. Her old skinny fingers brushed against the folder and then flipped the book open. Pulling out an sheet of paper she slid it in front of Niall, Along with an fancy looking pen. "Just sign here and here", she said whilst her wrinkle fingers folded when pointing to where he had to sign.

After about 10 seconds Niall placed down the pen, and handed back the sheet of paper. With an huff and an small grunt, the old principle,picked up the sheet and placed it back into the folder. Pulling out an large stamp she forcefully planted it down on the folder, and this time placed into an different filling cabinet.

"We'll then I guess youse are free to go. Oh and lux, you've broken the record at this school. Girls like you are lucky if they last an months, where as you only lasted 1 day". And with that we walked out side and towards the car. "Thank you Niall!", I said whilst engulfing him in an Horan hug as the fandom would call it".

After only ever spending 2 and a bit hours there, it was all over, and I can tell you I've never felt so relieved. It was my first time of being to an actual school, where as when dad was alive he homeschooled me. And with that we both got back into the car and made our way off.

I'm so sorry for not updating. I will update again soon but only if I get votes and comments