chapter 33-

Harry's pov- asking him to be my boyfriend isn't as easy as i thought it would be, why did Liam make it look so easy?, I placed my hands on my head as I stopped at the traffic lights in frustration. Car horns started beeping waking me up from my daze, I quickly took off and pulled the car u on the side of the road where I finally broke.

My heart ached and my breath shortened, tear kept coming out everywhere. The last time this happened was when I was 16 the first day of the live shows at X factor, I had a panic attack. All I could think about now was Liam's way of helping me when this happened. Doing it step by step I stopped at the sudden realisation of what I had to focus on. It was always Liam I would think of but now he's gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour I finally made it home. Getting out the groceries I headed straight inside and fixed my self up. Niall was in the lounge room sleeping on the lounge, and that's when I decided to make my move. "Ni?, Ni?, can I ask you an question?", I asked as a sleepy Niall stored around on the lounge. "Yes Harry?". "Would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?", I asked with an immediately reaction from Niall he answered with, "I thought you'd never ask".

Niall's pov- he finally asked, I can't believe it. Liam told me to move on when ever I feel like it now I have Harry. I hooked onto his lips and he picked me up off the lounge. Carrying me down the hallway and to my bed room we passed lux's room where she sat at her desk with a set of ear phones on, thank god.

He placed his hair up int that sexy man bun and we started. This will be the first time in for ever I have had sex with anyone and my first time with Harry.