chapter- 14

Skips ahead 4 months-

Liam's pov- "we have to get her to an hospital straight away", I yelled at the boys and Paul. We are currently on the last leg of the tour in Australia. And Liv's just started going into labour. "Ahh I don't know what to do", Niall ran around yelling as the other boys actually attempted to help.

"Guys help me get her into the car", I was frustrated. After we finally got her into the car we all pulled in. "Ahhhggg" she screamed out in pain. "I'm sorry Liam", I looked over to her to see water running down her legs, and all over her clothes and the seat. "It's fine honey, it's all perfect."

As soon as we got to the hospital I rushed in and got an wheel chair and nurse, and rushed back to Liv and the boys. "Breath honey, in and out, in and out", I ushered her as I wheeled her into the hospital. Following the nurse we ended up in an private room. "I'm going to need youse to fill out these papers. And I will be back every 15 minutes to check on you." The nurse said as she handed over all these papers.

All the boys and i sat around the bed, comforting my now in pain Liv. "Liam, it hurts, I can't go through with it." She huffed out as she was panting. I took this as the right moment, for something I've been planing on doing for the last couple of months, but haven't had enough courage to do so.

Getting down on one knee I got Niall to pass me the box (the only one I could trust with something so special). "Olivia, will you do me the honer of becoming my wife?" I asked whilst tears slip from my eyes. She hesitated for an minute "of course I will" she said now crying from the mood swings. I slipped the ring onto her finger and then another sharp pain ripped through her body as the nurse entered the room.

She sat between her legs and stuck her fingers up inside of her, as Liv cried out in pain. "Honey I think your ready to start pushing, just let me go get the doctor". We had the choice to have 2 people in the room with her, of course one being me and then I picked Niall. For some weird reason we had this kind of connection.

All the other boys waited out side as the doctor came in. He sat between her legs, and I joined him whilst Niall sat next to Liv and whispered soothing thoughts into her ear. "Okay we will get you to start pushing on 3", the doctor said as he started counting. "1, 2, 3 push Liv", I yelled "harder Liv, keep pushing". She screamed out making us shutter, "I can't do it, I can't", she said now crying.

After 6 pushes later the baby still hadn't come, and we was starting to get worried. "The baby's stuck, and if we don't get it out an faster it will die". Those words the doctor said sickened not only me but Niall, where as Liv was to tired. He pulled out an knife and started cutting her open down below, to make more room.

Screams filled the room as the pain was to much. Tears filled the eyes of Niall and mine as this was to much for us. "Okay Liv i need you to do one big long push, as hard as you can. 3, 2, 1." The faint cry of an baby filled the room, "congratulations, it's an girl", the doctor said in excitement as he handed me the baby.

And then an unexpected noise, the noise people never want to here for an loved one in hospital. The long flat sound of the heart rate machine indicating no heart beats.

(Im so sorry im late, its just i havent had enough time to do any thing. i wake up at 5am and go for an hour and half run, then get home and get ready for school/clean up the house, then go straight to work at 3:30 after school till 7, come home have dinner and clean up, then go for 2 hours in the gym. by the time my days over its already 11:30 and I haven't even done my studies.so again I'm very very sorry, well don't forget to vote and comment oh and tell your other friends to check out my books love yas)