chapter- 15

Liam's pov- "No! Why! Olivia!", this can't be happening, it can't be real!! Why? Why me? I can't leave her here, not what we've been thought, and especially right now. "Noo!", "sir I need you to leave the room right now, or security will be involved." "But she's my girlfriend, I can't leave her, we just got engaged. No!". I yelled out.

By now I was being taken away by security, and I don't have an clue where Niall went. This can't be true, I must be dreaming, yeah that's right it's all an dream. I walked out into the waiting room, my head in my hands trying not to let the tears escape.

Harry was the first one, you see Harry was protective of Olivia whilst her and Niall had an great friendship bond. "Where's the baby? Where's Niall? Where's Olivia?", all these works came out at once, but the last one I sensed more fear/panic. All I could do was sit down and cry. Harry, Zayn and Louis had no idea what was going on, as they sat around comforting me.

(I'm also going to add Niall's pov in so yeah)

Niall's pov- "congratulations on your healthy baby girl", the nurse said as she took the baby away to bath and dress it. Leaving Liam to be with his now soon to be wife, I followed the nurse. She led me to the baby room, showing me where everything is, and even letting me choose the clothes.

I put the baby into the warm water and started washing her with Johnson's baby bath. After the nurse showed me the proper way to wipe dry and dress the baby. Whilst I was dressing the baby the nurse made an bottle of milk for her, and then handed it to me whilst making me sit down in the chair. "So have you and your wife picked an name yet?", the nurse asked whilst getting out an clipboard and an booklet. "Oh no she's not my baby, she's my band mates." I said back getting an sad look from the nurse. "Oh well you would be an good dad, and when your finished feeding her, just put her in this cot, and you can push her out to your friends and show her off", she said leaving with an smile.

~after finished feeding baby~

I placed her in the cot and made my way out to the waiting room. But I was stopped by what I seen. "What's wrong Liam?" Getting worried every second that passed. He jumped up out of the boys arms and ran straight to me. His face stained by dryer up tears, his eyes an bright red from crying for an long time. But it just wasn't Liam's face, it was also Harry's, Louis's and Zayn's. "what's going on?", I asked. That's when Liam lifted his head from my shoulder, "n-Ni, sh-she-she's gone". Confused I looked down towards the baby girl that was fast asleep in the cot. "Guys, she's right here", I said picking up the baby and cradling her. "No Ni Liv-Olivia, she's gone", Liam's voice cracked then muffled by his crys. "Olivia's dead?"

(Okay guys, don't forget to vote and comment oh and tell your other friends to check out my books love yas)