chapter 39-

Lux pov- It had been another six months, and finally not just I but our little family which consisted of Harry, Niall, Tate and I, had finally got our live back on track for once and in a while. And finally everything was going great for now.

Niall and Harry had gotten so close Harry even proposed to Niall. Niall and Harry was doing exactly what Liam told them to do, find love. They were the cutest couple in the whole uk, not only I agreed but also the whole world, after they made an announcement proudly about being in a relation ship together.

Tate and I was just like any other brother and sister. We did fight everyone and then, but we still loved each other. Just over six months, and we both knew and acted like we had been together since the day I was born. Tate never got to see our dad in person but he had always know about him from the media. As for me I had the chance to grow up with him, and both of us deeply missed him.

Both Tate and I had just finished visiting dads grave, where we put new flowers and had a quick talk to him, oh how we miss him. I felt like a swim for a change, hadn't been for a swim in 3 weeks, so Tate agreed and we both headed down to the north west river.

Tate's pov- lux took off all of her clothes without me watching and splashed into the river. For me it was way to cold, only being 2 degrees, but lux was use to it. "It's okay to turn around now", she yelled out to me. Turning around my eyes laid straight onto her tale. It was the most beautifulest thing I've ever seen. Sparkling in the water with her dark blonde/light brown hair and her bright blue eyes.

We where down by the river for at least ten minutes before I checked the time. It was 10 to 5 pm, and the bus came at 5pm. "Lux, hurry up we are going to miss the bus", I said whilst turning around. I heard a quick splash and before I knew it she was standing beside me. "We'll let's get going then", she said and together we started running all the way back to the bus stop.

When we got to the bus stop, we were right on time. But after waiting over ten minutes no bus came. Looks like we missed the bus. Shit.