Final chapter 41-

"We gather here today to lay to rest both Harry styles and Niall Horan. Both which were involved in a tragic accident. Liam Payne's daughter and Niall Horans nephew would like to say a few words before we say our final good byes".

"My names lux Payne-Horan, I am the daughter of the late Liam Payne, and the child both Niall and Harry took in the moment I was born. It's hard when I think about it how everyone's passing away around me, and they are the people whom where most important to my dad. Niall and Harry you are both going to be deeply missed and honestly I don't know how much longer I could last. I love you both to infinity and beyond. Hope to meet you soon."

"My names Tate Payne-Horan, I never got to know my uncle Niall much or get t know Harry either. They both where a cute couple and it's upsetting to think of the way they died. I hope youse have made it to heaven already and are having a good drink with my dad Liam, where their love triangle will pick up again. To infinity and beyond. I will always love youse".

The song started playing, one of the last songs the group together wrote and recorded but was never released to now, Once in a life time. Everyone broke down and all I could do was watch the rest of my life be buried six feet under. "We've only got each other now sis", Tate said whilst bring me into a hug. Our tears covered each other.

Letting the hundreds of balloons rise into the air, the song ended. Everyone started leaving until only me and Tate was left. We turned our heads and started Looking at each other. "To infinity and beyond?", "to infinity and beyond!". I pulled my shell necklace out and placed it around my neck.

We had no where else to go, and Louis and Zayn had lost contact of us and possibly don't even know of the tragedy that had not long ago accrued. So we did the last thing anyone one would resort back to. We walked off into the horizon together, looking for a new start and this new start included me not being a mermaid, seeing as my mermaid tale was the cause to the accident, and i don't want it to ruin any of m future. And that's my Mermaid Tale.

Okay guys that's the end for this book. Please make sure you vote for this book. Thanks a lot. Make sure you check out my other books. I have some new books coming soon so make sure you check them out.