chapter 35-

Niall's pov- we both laid in the bed, looking up at the ceiling just thinking about what ever we could. I knew it was time to tell Harry why I was going to go to Ireland, which he doesn't know about on the weekend. Turning onto my side to face him, "Harry, would you like to come with me to Ireland on the weekend?", "sure is lux coming to? And what's this for?", Harry asked raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Liam left me a note, which explained something that took me a while to work out my self. But cut it short Liam had another kid when he was younger, and it just so happens to be my nephew. And no I want this to be a surprise for lux." Harry stood there dumbfounded "what?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend had come around in n time and both me and Harry had told lux that we where heading into the city (London) to do some shopping. She had no idea what we were really up to.

I rang the number as soon as we got off the plane to conform with the orphanage about me and Harry visiting and picking up my nephew. After the ring it was confirmed we could come straight away. Which we both agreed.

Getting to the orphanage we checked in at the front desk and immediately headed up stairs to the right floor. Up there we had to check in too and give the name for the requested child. "Hi we are both looking to take home Tate Payne-Horan". "And what may your relation to this boy be?", the snobby old lady asked as she fixed her glasses onto her nose properly. "I'm the boys uncle, his father recently passed away and i was given the responsibility to look after his children." "I'm sorry for your loss", the lady said as she started typing away at her computer.

"Ah ha, could you just fill these papers out and sign right here", the lady said as papers started printing out everywhere. I gladly agreed and handed them over, the lady got up out of her seat and made her way to the filing cabinet. "Here is Tates file, and I'll just go and get him". "Thanks a lot", I said excepting the file. And off went the lady.

Not long after the women came bag out followed by a boy as tall that was a spitting image of Liam. The height, eye colour, hair cut, stubble, you name it. "Liam??", Harry asked as he couldn't believe what stood in front of him. "No that's Tate, me nephew.

After getting released we all had some catching up to do both on the drive and the plane home.