chapter 7-

Luxs pov- I hurt every where, I couldn't move, I just laid there. Just as I wanted to give up so badly he came to me. I was laying down on a hospital bed with dad sitting next to me, whispering in my ear. "Lux I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I never told you the truth, but hopefully the book the boys gave you helps you under stand the real truth". I tried t talk but failed. "Baby girl, I'm so sorry for what I put you through, and leaving you here alone is this world.but right now yo have to be strong, don't be like me and let go, fight my baby girl, that's how I got the life I had". I turned to dad and fought for enough strength to say the one thing I missed saying, "I love you daddy! I miss you!" "I know honey but not right now, you have your whole life ahead of you. Remember I have and always will love you."

My eyes shot open the blinding light burning at my eyes as nurses made their way over to me. "How are yo feeling, do you know where you are?" They al, shot different questions at me but all I could reply with was "where's my Ni? Niall?".

Niall's pov- all of us was at the studio, recording the new album. We where halfway thought the fifth song when my phone went off, it was an unusual number but I decided to answer it any ways. "Hello?", "hi is this Niall Horan?", "speaking", "hi my names Kasey from London's north hospital, I'm ringing to norm you that Lux Payne has been submitted", "what do you mean? Why?", "we need you to come here as soon as possible". And with that the lady hang up the phone, leaving me in complete panic.

I didn't know what to do the first thing that came to mine was to collect my gear and go, I went to get in the car only to be stopped by the boys. "What's wrong Niall?", they all asked in unison "l-lux is i-n hos-hospital", I stuttered out as I succeed to get in the car.

I rushed to the hospital, running at least 6 red lights. "Lux Payne? I'm Niall Horan her legal guardian". "4 floor, room 465". I rushed t the elevator and jumped in. 463, 464, 465. Turned into the room, she was sitting up in the bed tears falling, she looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. She was covered in bruises and a couple of cuts.

"Lux what the hell happened?", the thing I heard Next was something I didn't expect to hear. "Is it true?" She pulled out the book and flipped to a certain page.

(Okay guys the next 3 or 4 chapters will be chapter from Liam's diary okay thank you, remember please vote it makes me want to update for you guys, love you all)