chapter- 10

(Liam's journals chapters brought to real life, if you get me (will be in Olivia's (as olivia every now and then also writes in the journal) and Liam's povs)

Liam's pov- I have so many questions for my Liv, and I need them answered as soon as possible. Liv walked thought the door, holding some bags full of baby stuff. "Well because we don't know the gender of our little seahorse, I just got a bit of everything", she laughed out. Her laught was so cute, it was like pooping rainbows. I ran up behind her and grabbed her stomach, slowly rubbing circles not her bare skin, whilst running my lips down her soft skinned neck.

"So how does all this mermaid stuff work out?", I asked wanting the answers. "What do you want to know?" Liv asked back, taking an seat preparing to answer the questions.

"When do you turn into an mermaid and what happens?". "It all starts when you come of age, which is 16. I myself had no clue what was happening to me, but I found people who helped me out. Anyways, it will start with your hair and nails changing colours to your moods. Then in less then an week you will go through an excruciating amount of time where your legs keep changing until they form an tale."

"How come you didn't turn into an mermaid when you know, we made out?". Liv started pulling an necklace out from under her shirt. "This, this shell has been forged by my great ancestors. There are only an handful of these necklaces in the ocean. These necklaces stop you from having an tale, even if you are in the water, it stops your hair and nails changing colour, but the one thing it never stops is an mermaids voice. An mermaids voice is like heaven, and possibly the best voices in the world."

"Can an mermaid wear the necklace in the process of becoming an mermaid?". "Unfortunately no!", Liv replied with an sad face. I have to remember this, I have to right it down. But there's an part of me that feels wrong for doing this, it seems that I have set Liv into and depressed mood. And then another question struck me. "What if the baby's half human?", i asked not wanting my child to feel the same way as Olivia, I know she hates it. "The child would be known as an half-lin to the rest of the mermaids, but it doesn't change much. Even if ones parent I'd human, the child will still turn, but with an bigger cost than the rest. Mermaids live in water, but humans on land, being an half-Lin they can't enter the water at all, an excruciating pain will burn thought the tale If it doesn't touch the water."

"What about an necklace?" I asked not wanting this life for our child. "Yes an necklace will work, but like I said they are limited". She was crying, I felt so bad for doing this, how could I have created an baby and do this to Liv? "I'm so sorry, I should never have-" but I was cut off by her. "No it's my fault I should never have made you."

All we could do was hope for the best, and get on with every thing, "don't worry, we will get thought this, and everything will turn out fine." I said as I gave Liv an apologetic look.

(but yeah hope youse liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys xoxoxo)