chapter 20-

Luxs pov- "hello Lux, how are you feeling today?", the nurse asked as she came over with her machine to check me out. "I'm feeling alright, just an little tired". "We'll that's great, the doctor said he'd be in around 11am to discharge you. Your guardian will have to fill out some forms and then your free to go home", the nurse replied with as she left the room.

That's great, I can finally get to leave this place. I grabbed my phone off the shelf next to me and pulled up the last conversation between me and Niall.

Me-

The nurse just came in and checked me out. She was talking to me and said that I should be fine to come home today, and when the doctor comes in around 11am he will discharge me. When you come you just have to sign some forms and I'm free to leave.

I sent the message and instantly got an reply. I took this as my chance, to save an awkward car ride home.

Niall-

That's great news I'll be there as soon as visiting hours begin. Never forget that I love you!

Me-

I love you too Ni. And personally, I think you and my dad would have been an cute couple. You never forget that. :)

I sent the message instantly regretting it. I didn't want Niall to be upset and angry about this. I hope I didn't upset poor Nialler, he's been through enough as it is. But I have to admit they where an cute couple, and I would never have wanted to break them up.

(IDon't forget tovote and comment and also tell people about this book. Has any of youse got an twitter account? Tell me them and I'll add youse and we can talk can I please get some more votes and comments on this book? Oh and another thing some of youse might have read my other book, falling in love with mr Horan? I have decided to right an sequal and the whole blog thingies up right now. So of youse don't mind can youse head over there and give it an quick vote and comment. Much appreciate it.)