Mermaid chapter 25-

Luxs pov- well since I don't start the whole home schooling and that to next week, I have 4 days to chill and do what ever I want. All the boys including Niall had left to go and get some lunch and left me here.

I looked around my room, what the hell can I do now? I asked myself. I started to clean my room up, when I finally got to my hospital bags. Everything inside them would have to be washed, so I took the bags down to the laundry and started emptying them inside the washing machine.

"Shit", I yelled as I soon realised that the journal was in with the clothes. Quickly opening the machine up I could see the book poking out. Grabbed it straight away, and luckily only one of the corners got wet. I dusted the powder off of it and made my way to the living room and took an seat. How bout I read the last couple of pages?

Journal entry-

Wow, i kinda can't believe I still have this, actually it's quite ridiculous of how I found just now, like I was meant to find it. I read through this before..it's hard to believe some of the stuff in this book some times, and the whole meeting Olivia is so predictable.

Well lux if your reading this it most likely means I'm dead by now, wow that sounds scary. I just wanted to let you know that it was never ever your fault, and it will never ever be. I don't know if you know but the reason I'm dying or has already died is because of some special named cancer in my brain which had spread throughout my whole body.

But never mind, I'm sure even without me you will have the best life, and that's why I'm in trusting Niall and Harry of taking care of you. You would have read the book, and yes I did love Niall, make sure he never forgets that will you?

Well I decided to give this book to you Lux not only because it will help you out a lot, but also because I love you and your one of the not so many reasons I had to keep living for. Oh and did Niall give you the necklace yet? I told him to but he's properly wearing it around, that's what he use to do when your mum was alive.

I've made an box of memories up for everyone, including you. If you go to the bank and ask to go inside the vault you will be able to collect them. Just make sure you show your necklace. When you get the boxes i want you to open yours first. And then one by one take each of the boys and give them theirs, but not all at once.

Thank you lux for being part of my life, and don't forget I will always be there for you. When your down just think of me, and remember no one can ever put you down for who you are. I will always love you my baby girl never forget that.

A/n okay guys that's going to be one of the last updates for about an week and a half, due to reasons. But anyways do any of you guys know how to make one of those trailer/videos for the books? If so please tell me. Don't forget to vote and comment love you guys,