Chapter 3-

I walked int my room slowly shutting the door as I traced over the patterns on the cover of the journal, it brought back memories, memories I didn't want to come back. Sitting down on a bean bag I gathered enough strength to open it.

2013-28-08

You know how we are famous? Well today I didn't feel that. I felt different because of her. Being famous and all we get to go where we want basically when we want, but today was different. I didn't want to go, I wanted my own way, but I Didn't get it and tell ya what it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. All because if her.

If it wasn't for Harry wanting to go to this tropical island and somehow dragging me along, I wouldn't feel the way do right now. And we'll this is actually the first time I've write in a journal!

I don't know how but somehow Harry got lost when taking one of the rental boats for a ride. We thought we where gone and it was the end of one direction forever but out of no where this girl showed up asking for help. She somehow got a hook stuck in her foot while snorkelling, and after we got it out and had a little chat, it turned out the resort was on the other side of the island about 300 meters away. I don't know how that happened?

Well any ways this girl has affected me so bad that. Am currently sitting here writing this. Well I'll be back soon I asked her out to dinner in about 30 minutes lets hope all goes well.

Liam P

Tears started to fall from my eyes realising it was a book of how my parents meet. Why would the boys give me this? It's only making things worst. But hey I've started and I'm pretty sure all books have a happy ending? Don't they?

Sorry it's a short chapter the next one should be long I just had to write something. Thanx