Chapter 4-

After having what felt like the longest sleep of my life, I woke up only to find out its only 3 in the morning. Ever since he left me I've felt empty, not hungry, not tired, just empty like I've been sucked away.

Good now I'm crying, I do t want to wake the boys up, truth been told I don't want to live with the boys. I want my daddy back.

I picked up the journal and opened it to the next entry.

2013-29-08

Last night was great. This girl was absolutely stunning. We went out and had dinner at the fancy restraint down the road from the hotel, and got to know each other better, over the night. I learnt her favourite colours blue and a light purple, she loves to travel but has never traveled before in her life, and also something pretty deep that you'd wouldn't expect to be told on a first date. This girl is all alone, her parents drowned when she was only 14 and she's been living alone on this island for 6 years.

But after a night out together I never got her name. And we are leaving tomorrow morning.

Liam.P

Placing the journal down all I could do was smile. It's nice knowing this stuff and to think he wrote it all down just like it was meant to happen, like I was meant to have this. This got me thinking, What if I right a journal? Just like my dad, but i know it will never be done I'm just not in the mood for this, not right now.

Looking up to the clock it read- 5:39 really I've been up for that long? Just as I was going t try and get some sleep Niall walked past my door, quietly sobbing. I tried to act asleep but he must have seen me. Coming into the room he wiped his tears away and stiffened up as he sat on the bed with me. Turning to face the blonde boy I seen his tear streaks. "What's wrong Ni?", I asked out of pure wonder as I comforted the boy. "It's just.... I was thinking last night..... and then..... it came to me.....in a dream and then.... I just miss him lux...." We both started crying that's all we could think about but then I remembered how before he died he said "not to be sad, just be as strong as you can. there will be days your feeling down but Remember why your still here, to do me proud." And with that, that was the last time I seen him alive.

"Hey, you two get up! Niall you promised it was your day to take her to school and out so come on, and as for you your gonna be late!", Harry yelled around trying t get everyone into gear. Seeing as Liam was this kind of guy now harry has to play that role in the house hold as he know Niall can't even hurt a fly.

I smacked around with Harry and then went and got ready. Looking into the bathroom mirror I seen a reflection that looked nothing like the girl I use to be. My skin was pale, with black eyes and light pink lips, wasn't even chubby anymore. To be honest I looked like a dead person walking.

Okay guys that was sort of rushed chapter- I've all ready started on the next chapter and it's way better than this. Other than that I hope you enjoy even tho it's shit.