Nightmares

When we got home, Felix handed me a bag and then proceeded to hang the rest of the bags off of his arms.  I offered to take more, but that was refused.  He also refused to come out for a second trip; something about losing his 'man card'. We got everything put away without a problem and then settled in the living room with the others.  Kenji, Dywer, and Aiden were all on the long couch.  Kenji was sitting crossed legged with his lap top in his lap, headphones on.  Dywer and Aiden were watching a tv show.  Owen was sitting in the lazy boy and was reading a book.  Dwyer had wanted me to sit between him and Aiden, so that is where I am now.  Aiden has his arm draped on the back of the couch behind my head,  his other elbow is propped on the arm of the couch, his head resting on his fist.   The leg beside me is crosses of his other leg,  the ankle resting on his knee. His thigh occasionally bumps into my leg.  Dwyer is slouched down low  with his legs sprawled open.  The space is tight,  but I try to make myself as small as possible to give them room and not bump them.  Felix had laid out on the smaller love seat.  Maybe I should just see if he would let me sit over there with him.

  "I'm so tired, "Dywer complained.  Next thing  I know, his head is on my shoulder. His hair tickles my cheek.  A moment later,  I feel Aiden's thigh press fully into my leg.  I freeze ,  but neither of the guys seem uncomfortable with the nearness.  This is fine then.  I should just relax.  Its not like I mind it really.  

  "Were you able to find everything you needed?"  Owen asks Felix, eyes never leaving his book. 

  "Yup.  Our date was successful,"  Felix replies.  

    I can actually feel the vibrations when Aiden rumbles, "Grocery shopping is  not a date man."

"We got ice cream too," Felix whines. 

  Dwyer chuckles, "It's cool dude.  Just makes it easier to show you up when I take her out."

  "Who's going out?" Kenji suddenly asks, taking off his headphones and looking confused. 

  Dwyer answers, " Felix said he took Selene out on a date."

  "That's not fair!" Kenji declares  with a frown at Felix. 

  "Relax, it was just Wal Mart, " Felix replies while rolling his eyes. 

  "That sucks-  How can you call that a date?  Your'e supposed to get dressed up real nice and then do fancy food or something.  Don't worry Hime,  I'll take you on a real date," Kenji smiles at me.  This whole conversation has me blushing like mad. 

  Owen is still reading, but he must take pity on me.  "This is not the time gentlemen.  There are much more pressing matters to take care of at the moment. "  His tone is dry.  He then takes  a moment to lower his book, then raises one eyebrow as he addresses Felix. "They are right of course.  That is a truly horrible date."

  Felix's answer is to stick out his tongue at Owen.  Owen just smirks and then starts reading again.

  I kind of feel bad for Felix.  "I had fun." I say softly.  Felix tilts his head back to smile at me. 

  "I did too,"  he says with a wink. 

  Everybody settles down after that and we continue watching the show.  Its something called Supernatural.  It seems really interesting, but I have obviously missed a lot and I am somewhat confused at to what is going on.   We call it a night after that and all head to bed.  It takes me no time to get to sleep.  

__________________________________________________________________

  The heat is unbearable!   I hurt everywhere.  I feel like I am burning from the inside out.  Tears are running down my face,  my eyes are clenched closed.  My back bows from the pain.