Chapter 2: BETWEEN 2 BOYS?

"That little shit has some nerve." Mel said infuriated and then hesitated to sit at the lunch table.

The day got worst from the morning encounter. James felt the need to continue the bickering in our Economics class.

"Oh calm down, they don't even count." I said sitting at the lunch table.

"I don't get how you are not mad. He embarrassed you in class." Mel said. Let's just say the day continued to be well, the usual. James and his crew being stupid toward me and my crew throughout all of our shared senior classes, which is pretty much the whole day. The school is not that big so seniors for the most part are in all the same classes together.

"I don't care about them. They don't matter so what they do, does not matter to me." I said as I looked at Mel. I squeezed his cheek with my fingers and rubbed my nose against his. He laughed and pushed me away.

"You two are just..." Emma began.

"What?" I said smiling at Emma.

"When are you guys going to make it official...I want us to have triple dates." Emma whined. Channing shook his head at his girlfriend as Luke laughed.

"I know right." Amira agreed.

"Whenever, Sophia stops fronting." Mel said and then looked at me. I rolled my eyes and then looked at my pizza on my plate. "Sophia." He said and I bit my lips and looked at him.

"Hmmm." I said with a smirk.

"What do you say?" He asked me. I licked my lips and shrugged. He leaned down and then kissed my lips. Oh goodness. All I heard were screams and grunts from my friends. I could tell people were watching. So you know what, I decided to give them a show. I scooted closer to Mel and allowed my arms to wrap around his neck. He held my waist and kissed me real good. Oh Mel, he's such a great kisser.

"Get a room, you pieces of shit." I heard and so I pulled away. Of course it was James' voice. I snapped my middle finger up at him and he gave me the most incredulous look. I rubbed my tongue across the front of my teeth and then wiped the corners of my lip.

"What is wrong with this motherfucker?" Mel asked me and then stood up. "Why don't you fucking mind your business, why the fuck you looking over here. This right here is mine...so just keep your fucking opinions to your side of the cafeteria." Mel screamed at James who was about two tables away. I slowly lowered my head and looked away from the commotion as my friends were eating this up, staring in the direction of James. I took a bite of my pizza quietly and calmly.

"What your girl, can't make you happy?" Mel teased. I looked up at him and then James. Oh no this is just too much. I tugged at Mel's cargo shorts and he did not even bother to look down at me.

"Oh Mel, I am satisfied, you have no idea. Too bad you won't be." James said. I looked at James and grinded my teeth. I did not know what he met by this or what his implications were.

"I know right, who would date that?" Amanda chimed in. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Amanda shut up and get you weave in order, looking like a fucking bird's nest on your head." Emma said.

"Bitch at least I can afford a weave." Amanda said.

"Your $9.99 pack is not stunting on anyone." Amira laughed.

"Well you need one." Tatiana screamed to Amira.

"Or not...my genes gave me hair unlike you bald headed hoes." Amira said. I laughed at this. That was another thing that divided the crews. My girls all had real hair and those other heifers had weaves and extension for days.