A quick Question- Not a Chapter

Hello fans and wattpadians,

I have a quick question for all you lovely people.

I was reading a few comments and I wanted to know ya'll opinions on a few things.

This novel is marketed toward teens and I plan on editing it a bit while I go on vacation in August. SO I am so hoping to finish it by then. I feel like that is not going to happen but hey. Hopefully, I have wifi when I go back to Jamaica to see my family but if I dont, it will be updated hardcore when I get back... just a lil projected info.

Either way I do want to publish these as well as my other novels to an Ebook....or if I can make it a traditional book...I would be happy. However, I have a few questions.

1. is the title too much, meaning the blatant "sex"...I know one reader said her mother would not allow her to read it due to that word and her age. ?

2. I was thinking about a name change, do you agree especially if I am going on the track to publication?

3. honest opinion do ya'll think it is good enough to be published with a bit more edits and character development or is it just another teen novel. I am trying to get that cultural element of the characters to pop and the dynamics of love...I believe I am going to make this into a sequel ...lol you'll see why when I complete this.

Anyways please take the time to comment and tell me what you think.