Chapter 7 (Part 2): Friends?????

My eyes connected with the speaker. It was Donovan. But that wasn't much of the problem. Yes, he probably saw James doing improper contacts with my body but that meant that his sister and Anthony, James' friend that went to school with us always saw. They were standing just inches away from Donovan. That was the problem!

"I did not know you two were an item!" Dee Dee said with a suspecting tone of voice. She pointed to us with her long well manicured fingers. I slowly sat up as James did the same.

"They aren't!" Anthony said looking between James and I.

"Well I suppose that makes what we just saw real interesting…then doesn't it?" Donovan said looking at me. I stood up.

"And what did you see exactly. Because from my vantage point I was being attacked." I lied terribly. James looked at me with scrutinizing eyes. I held the back of my neck and then Dee Dee laughed.

"Are you kidding me? Girl you clearly orgasm like this was your private bedroom..." Dee teased. I cleared my throat.

"Honestly, it is not what it looked like" James said. I looked at and wanted to hit him upside his head. Was that the best that he had? We got caught read handed and yet again my moans have ousted me. I think I should invest in a dam muzzle.

"I told you they had a thing. Too bad for you, Donovan!" Dee Dee said to her brother. I looked at Donovan.

"He has the major crush on you and he was coming over here to ask you out but. Clearly you were being satisfied. Give me a high five not too many times the chick gets to sit back and get her satisfaction." Dee Dee said putting her hand up in the air for me to clap. I wanted to connect with her hand but the circumstances were such that if I did it would simply confirm the incident. So I just stood there stoic.

"What I find interesting is that you guys pretend to hate each other and you guys clearly don't. I wonder what Mel feels about this little set up." Anthony said.

"Who is Mel?" Dee Dee said totally enthralled by the situation. I rubbed my face.

"Sophia's boyfriend." Anthony told his cousin.

"What the fuck are you doing here anyways?" James snapped at his friend.

"Well excuse me for attending the function that my dad was invited to and invited me. He is donating some money!" Anthony said sarcastically.

" You knew I was going to be here! Why didn’t you tell me you were going to attend?" James asked clearly frustrated that the cat was out the bag.

" Oh you wanted me to put you on notice so that you two wouldn’t get caught doing your dirt…” Anthony laughed. “No this is much better, surprise.” He said and then I became totally irritated with James’ so called friend. “I had a feeling something was going on with you two, especially after that movies incident."

"Ohh what happened at the movies?" Dee Dee asked. I rolled my eyes at the scrutiny and subjection we were under. Donovan was just standing their shock as if he just saw his parents in the act. Anthony was about to open his mouth but I cut him off.

" You know what...whatever you guys think you saw... you didn't. Nosey motherfuckers... Geesh. I can't deal with this and... "I turned and stormed off.

"Yeah what she said." James said and then followed me back to where our parents were.

"I hope you know I don't hold secrets from my girl and she may just so happen to find out and then you know girls talk. One thing leads to another and then Amanda finds out and then Mel." Anthony yelled to us.

Was he serious? James halted in his tracks and turned back around. I turned too and saw James walking swiftly to his friend.

"Are you threatening me?" James asked Anthony as he invaded Anthony's personal space. Anthony chuckled.

"It’s not a threat it's a guarantee." He said. Donovan, Dee Dee and I all had the same face on. Disbelief!

"Some friend you are. All those years we roll together and you fucking betray me like that."  James asked stunned. I was shocked too.

"Never really liked you! It's just convenient to have you around." James looked at me and I could tell he was about to strike.

"I swear to God if you open your mouth I will kill you with my fucking hands!" James said draping Anthony by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, hey, hands off that's my cousin" Donovan said.

"Stay out of it." James said snapping his head to look at Donovan.

"Look I will keep quiet if you give me the football captain title." Anthony said. I could not believe my ears. Anthony wanted the football captain title. He betrays a friend over the letter C on a high school jersey.

"You envious bitch." James yelled and then said "you will never be me."

"You are right... I am better than you and I want a taste of that." Anthony said pointing to me. I widened my eyes. Donovan looked at Anthony, now he looked offended too. All I heard was heads colliding. James head budded Anthony like how to Rams in the jungle collided their horns.

"James." I screamed and ran to them.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it is short but I broke this chapter up. Currently writing the last portion of this chapter/ editing it. That should be up tomorrow or sunday. Hope you enjoying the story thus far. Can you believe Anthony and James got real gangster....head bud...lol I can't....