Chapter 7 (Part 3): The Betrayal

James and Anthony were really scrapping. After that out of nowhere head bud by James onto Anthony, Anthony had stumbled backwards and fell allowing James to go haywire. All I saw was James kicks to Anthony's stomach.

"James stop it... Omg Donovan do something!" I screamed. Dee Dee began to call for her father and then Donovan tried to pull James back but ended up getting struck by James. Donovan's lip began to bleed. I could tell he was infuriated and before I could stop him, he struck James.

"You don't even deserve Sophia!" He yelled. I could not believe this. Donovan was taking the time to vent his dismay of my relationship with James. I never even thought that Donovan liked me like that.

James turned to Donovan and pushed him on his chest. "She’s mine okay. Every motherfucker wants her... Well she’s mine!" James yelled. Anthony got up from the ground in the interim and head locked James from behind. Donovan took the the opportunity to punch James.

These idiots were jumping my man, oh no that would not be okay in my books. I don’t know if I really thought I was a hard chick in that moment, but I just ran over to the epicenter and pushed Donovan stopping the punches he was throwing to James’ stomach.

"You punk ass trying to jump James." I screamed. I could not believe Donovan and Anthony. Donovan looked at me. I just wanted everything to stop. this was crazy.

“How could you even be with him? He probably has an STD with all the chicks he has been with.” Donovan yelled at me. I widened my eyes.

“You don’t even know him. He has only been with me.” I said. "I am the only one giving it to him. So if he has an STD then I must have gave it to him...and clearly I don't have any so he does."

Donovan looked at me clearly confused and shocked. I did not care at the moment that I completely exposed our relationship. I mean they saw what they saw and we were fighting already. So why not just let the whole shit pop.

“Yeah sure.” Donovan said as James grunted as he elbowed Anthony trying to get out of the headlock. I turned around to James and Anthony. There was just too much chaos going on. I was trying to argue and stop Donovan, my man his his use to be friend was fighting and I just did not know what the hell to say or do to make it all stop.

I saw all our parents running toward us with Dee Dee leading the way. I tried to pry Anthony away from James. But Anthony pushed me away; like I was some man he was boxing.

"Don't you dare touch her." James said and then punched Anthony freeing himself. After that, James was free and turned to Anthony and all I saw next was both of them box. It was swift hand action. I think everyone was shocked to see two friends fight like that. Anthony looked like he was dead set on causing severe bodily harm to James. And James did not look like an angel either. I was so scared to watch but my eyes could not turn away. It was crazy because, technically, I was the reason for all of this.

"Oh my God." Dee Dee yelled as she returned to the site to see her cousin and friend fight like animals. There was blood spewing from both James' and Anthony's lips and noses. I wanted to cry. I could not stand around like the parents who were stunned.

"James." I wailed. I just found myself in between them but luckily I did not get hit because by then the parents were pulling their children apart. All I heard were curse words in Dutch, German, and Italian. The parents were screaming at us and we were screaming at each other. It was just a spectacle that now the entire UN fundraising had clued onto. I saw the whole event stop and watch to see what was going on with us. It was so embarrassing.

"Every time I see you I am going to fuck you up." James said with a bloody face.

"You just rethink that. I got that shit all on my I-phone. I am sure the student population will love to see you two kiss in the hallway of school, have sex in cars and get hand jobs in the park. I have a fucking porno of you two." Anthony said. I Iooked at my mom's face then my dad. How did he see us in James tinted car? I guess they were not tinted enough. I was hyperventilating.