Chapter 11: Unknowing Love

I must have cried for an hour before I realized what I was doing. When did I become so weak and dependent on him? I was not ready to be a broken hearted 17 year old girl. I gathered myself off the ground and walked to the bedroom. I picked up my clothes and began to get dress. I was not going home yet. I just could not bring myself there after that was the reason for James and I arguing. I figured I would call someone that I could trust.

 I walked out of James' family summer house with the duffel bag that I came with and a new sense of self. I guess I was just his sex toy! Not that I was okay with it. I had no one to blame but myself. I allowed him to get a piece of me without any rules or standards. How else was this supposed to end? With a fairy tale marriage? That was what I was hoping for but hopes are for a child that has not been on earth to see that reality was nothing more than a disrespectful reminder that hell existed. Indeed I was living in hell. I was pretending not to be hurt to prove something to somebody that was not there.

 I walked the streets of Hampton, Long island trying to figure out which direction I was going. I took out my I-phone and began to type. In the moment I did not consciously decide who I was contacting I just let my finger decide. I waited for a response as I made it to the coffee shop!

"Sophie what the hell are you doing out there?" He asked in the response text message to my plea for him to come and get me. I grunted. What was I to say... Hey I am out here because I cheated on you with my nemesis who I am madly in love with but just played me and left me stranded!

"I just wanted to get away!" I typed back and then opened the door of the coffee shop.

 "Your dad is going mad over here." He typed back. I rolled my eyes. It was crazy how in just a day I went from being daddy's little girl to daddy's missing girl to hating daddy.

 "Yeah well he can go crazy! Can you just come and get me, Mel?" I asked and then sat at a vacant table in the coffee shop. I waited for a response as I got comfortable on my seat. If he was not willing to come to get me, I was prepared to bit the bullet and call Dee Dee or Donovan. I did not want to involve my family unnecessarily but if it had to be done then I would call my older brother Thomas or older sister Anne.

"On my way... Send me the address" He typed back. I was happy but I did not smile. I was glad not to be stranded in the Hamptons but unhappy with my circumstances. I should not be with Mel! It should be James driving me back to the city, he was the one that brought me here! Everyone knows that you take someone out you have a return ticket to take them back.

 I decided to get a little breakfast and avoid reflecting on what was happening in my life. I made sure to not answer any calls. The only number I wanted to see was James but that did not appear!

It took Mel about 45 minutes to get to the coffee shop. I knew he sped here. It was so cute and loving but at the same time I was not impressed by him.

"Sophie... What the heck! How did you get out here with no car?" He asked more like a statement as he hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

"I walked." I said sarcastically. He laughed and then kissed my lips.

"What the hell happen?" He asked as he picked up my duffel bag.

"Parental drama... I think I overreacted but hey you live and you learn." He opened the door of the coffee shop for me and smiled looking back at me.

"Yeah.. don't ever do this again I mean we all were worried." He ordered. I cleared my throat.

 "Right... Umm let's go back to your place!" I said as we reached his car.

 "Alright but you know my parents going to call your parents."

"Yeah." I said a little disappointed. He laughed and I ran my fingers through my hair.

 " I am sure I can make you feel better." He winked. I cleared my throat and raised my left eyebrow. Mel being...not boring... Brow raising!!!!

" I would love to see that." I said flirtatiously. He opened the car door and gave me a slight chuckle as I slid in. It was mysterious and I wanted to figure out what that was all about. Maybe unknowing the love I had for James would not be so hard after all!!!!

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: Don't be alarmed at the shortness of the chaptetr...this is a double upload kind of thing. So just read and the next chapter will be up in a few seconds...So Mr. Mel emerges.... Is Sophia being a little user? How are you feeling about these dam kids...lol