Chapter 5 (Part 2): Couples Night!!!!

I was in my bedroom deciding what to wear for date night when my mom came into my room. I turned around to face her. She looked at my body that was in just my underwear and chuckled. I was a little nervous about her seeing me so unclothed. It was not that I hid my body from my mother, but rather I knew I had love scratches and hickey marks all over my body in places that kisses should not be. My light skin did not help the situation, sometimes I would looked like I got burned by a pot of hot water, that's how bad the hickey's looked.

            “So I think we should have a little talk.” She said and then walked to my bed. She sat down and patted the bed signalling for me to take a seat next to her. I ran my fingers through my hair and then walked to her.

             “So.” She said and then looked me up and down. I smiled and then raised my eyebrows. “How is everything?” She asked.

              “Fine.” I said.

              “I know your father and I have been at the UN really late these past couple of weeks.” She said and then paused. I could tell that she was about to say some more so I remained quiet. When she didn’t I then chimed in.

              “Yeah I understand that daddy and you are busy, it is not that bad.” I said and then looked at her. “I hang with friends and talk on the phone to pass the time.” I said. She smiled. "Plus if I get bored I call Anna or Thomas." Referencing my siblings that was living outside of the home. My mom shook her head up and down and then looked back at me.

             “So, who are you going out with tonight exactly?” She asked. She asked in sort of leading question manner. It was like she was implying that I could be going out with two different people. I guess she was trying to figure this Mel and James situation. Well, mom welcome to the party because I am trying to figure it out too.

            “Umm the girls and the guys, the usual crew! It is a couples’ night…Emma set up the date thing. ” I said. My mom shook her head up and down. I could tell she had something else to say and that she was not too happy about date night.

             “What about James?” My mother asked me. I looked at her. That’s the ringer. She wanted to talk about the “James situation.” I exhaled and then licked my lips.

              “Mom…why do you keep asking me that? I told you he is my friend and Mel and I are…” I stopped when my mom cut me off.

                “I keep asking you that because I keep finding condoms in your room.” My mom blurted. I looked at her shocked. I widened my eyes and then thought about it. How was she finding them when we had a maid doing everything. Plus I was not that dirty and messy. We cleaned up after ourselves.

                 “Mom what are you talking about?”I said deciding to take the ‘I don’t know what you are talking about’ route.

                 “Okay maybe, I did not find condoms but,” She said and then laughed. I joined in and then laughed. She was pulling a fast on me. She nudged me with her hand as we laughed. “But I did hear you guys that Monday I was home sick. And I wanted to know if you guys are using protection and just being careful.” She disclosed. I knew she was serious and I shook my head up and down to signal yes.

“Yeah mom.” I answered.

              “So when did you start….” My mom motioned her hand between us but I knew what she was referring to. I rubbed my face. So this was the “talk” but not the “preventative talk” but rather the“resultant talk” from my stupid loud moans.