Chapter 9: I want to be your baby daddy

James looked at his naked manhood. He chuckled. I looked at him perplexed. This was not a laughing matter!

"Umm what is funny?" I asked.

"I was shook for a second there." I raised my eyebrows. "Baby girl you on the pill." I looked at him and then readjusted my body. He smirked because I sort of beckoned him to enter me again. I kind of forgot about that fun fact, but still using protection was needed for other things.

"Well let me inform you I forgot to for the past month." I lied. He laughed calling my bluff.

"It does not matter, I want to be your baby daddy!" He teased. I loved and then held his waist.

"That felt so good!" I admitted.

"Tell me about it!" He kissed me and I stroked his penis to get him harder.

"Why were we using that plastic again!?" He asked as I helped him inside of me. I laughed and moved my hands to his face.

"I don't know." I held his face and licked his lips seductively.

"Round two?" He asked with a wink in his eye. I did not say a word I just acted on it.

Love is about more than physical contact it is about emotion, selflessness, and connection, sometimes spiritual in nature. At this point there is no surprise to it when I say or moan I love you to James. We have been through a lot and if not over the years, definitely in a day.

I looked down at him as I moved my body melodically to our love song. Our hearts seemed synchronized as he flexed over me. It felt good to make love and not simply sex. He stroked my hair affectionately and whispered sweet words in my ear. We did not what tomorrow would bring but we knew what today was.

We ate our Pizza and watched late night nickelodeon reruns. It felt like something that my parents would do in their private quarters. I don't know what came over me but I for the first time looked at James as a potential mate and not simply as a high school boyfriend.

Have you ever in life, realized that you could do something without any repercussions and then just started to go haywire crazy with doing it. I guess that was James and I when it came to sex without any condoms. At every part of this big summer house we had sex without any condom. It was like now that we knew that we could do that, we could not get enough of the contact. That is how we spent the entire Sunday...inside of each other.

We were in the shower and my head was pressed against the wall, while the water was flowing down my body. He held up my right leg as he pushed inside of me. I never felt so much pleasure. It was slippery, it was forceful and exotic. My hand grabbed onto the shower door to no avail and then his back. This feeling inside of me was worth the chances of pregnancy.

We sat on the bed exhausted from all the sex. I had never had so much in my life. I looked at James and he rubbed my legs.

“If I get preggos…” I said and chuckled.

“We gonna have some pretty ass kids.” I laughed and then my phone rang. I looked at the screen it was Mel. James took my phone and hit end. I laughed. I don’t know why I was being so oblivious to the fact that this little weekend fairy tale was about to end. Our little love fest was going to be under the scrutiny of our parents and schoolmates. We still had to deal with Anthony. I reclined back on the bed.

“What are we going to do?” I asked and James moved between my legs. He ran his fingers through my damp hair.

“I am trying not to think about it. I think we dug ourselves into this whole and we can make it out triumphantly. It won’t be as bad as we think.” I sighed after his words. I heard my phone vibrate and it was my older sister texting me.

“Where are you? Mom and dad just called me asking if you came last night and clearly you didn’t. They went all crazy and told me that they are sending out the cops to find you…they think you have been kidnapped.” I looked at the text confused.

They thought I was kidnapped. I mean they kicked me out and told me to go to my sister’s or my brother’s.

I waited before I responded. I did not know what to say.  “I am not kidnapped Anna. I am with James…and why didn’t you tell them I was with Thomas’.” I typed back, referencing my brother.

“They had already called him.” She typed backed. I grunted. James looked at me. My sister was normally, very quick to protect me and lie for me. But I guess this situation was out of her hand. I really did not update her on the drama. I was suppose to call her last night but I was so tired, stressed, and sad that I forgot. I just rubbed my face annoyed. I was annoyed that I had to be lying so much. It was bad that James and I had been lying about our relationship for so long, but it just continued. Now I had to deal with all of the confusion and drama that came from a silly little secret and provocative fun, I thought would only affect James and I.

“Well I am with James safe and sound.” I informed my sister.

“My parents sent out the cops to look for me…they think I was kidnapped since I did not go to my sister’s or brother’s.” I said annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

James laughed. “It just gets better and better.” He said.

“This fucking life.” I screamed. I covered my face with the pillow. Then James’ phone rang.  I looked over at him and he picked up his phone.

“Dad.” He said into the phone.

“James, if you are with Sophia, return her home and you get your ass here. Mr. McKenzie has sent out the cops. There is an ambassador missing daughter amber alert. And I can not have you in anymore legal issues. Anthony's father may sue us. We may have to sue them to enjoin that tape releasing. For sure some payment has to be had and Mr. McKenzie is not happy with me or you. Or you stupid friend Anthony. and he..."

I looked at James because I could hear every thing, Mr. Hastings was rambling to his son. James looked at me and then exhaled. He looked down at his lap. His father then continued on the other line.

"Mr. McKenzie wants you to stay away from his daughter until further notice. Until this whole sex tape situation is figured out. I actully think it is a good idea....”

What the hell was going on? How did this get so crazy? James cleared his throat.

“Okay dad.” He said softly and then pulled the phone from his ears. Did James just agree to not being with me? I looked at him. He ended the call just as my phone began to sound. I was getting text messages and calls from everyone. They were alerting me of the “ambassador missing daughter alert” that was put out on me. I rolled my eyes. I knew the cops were calling because it was strange unknown numbers calling me too. I just ignored the calls because I had a bigger situation at hand. Were James and I breaking up, under the orders of his father...via my dad?

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Confusion...right? Okay so I know this is a short chapter...but I had to do it like this...

I hope you guys are not like WTF but remember it is Sex, Scandals, & I-phones and it has a lot of twists and confusion...lol Promise you the next chapters will be climatic...and so HS drama...BTW I am starting a new book. I took off the Mission from Wattpad. I want to vamp it up and maybe publish it because I like the idea...and I want to start another sort of teen book but older teen/ young adult ( college age characters) so look out for it in the next couple of days. It will be another love story with drama drama drama.

Oh yeah...VOTE...COMMENT...LIKE AND ADD STORY TO YOU LIBRARY AND FAN ME!!!!! I WILL TRY TO KEEP WITH THE FREQUENT UPDATE SCHEDULE...I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A LIL LATE...SORRY IT WAS MY LIL SISTER'S PROM THIS WEEKEND- SO YOU KNOW THE JOY OF GETTING HER ALL DOLLED UP...SHOUT OUT TO THE CLASS OF 2012 !!!! :)