Chapter 21: Bust a Shot for My Lover

I walked to the window and opened it to let some fresh air in. It was stuffy and bit humid in my room. I don’t know if it was because I was anxious about telling James about who sent the messages out but I was hot, in every way possible. Hot in body temperature and hot in sexual urges.  All these sexual urges were coming and then I wanted to really vomit. I was clearly going through some hormonal shifts. I walked back to the bed and laid beside him.

“So who is it?” James said facing me. I smiled and just kissed his lips. He moaned a bit out of pain, I supposed. I made a sad face and then kissed his cheek.

“You went crazy today.” I laughed. He grabbed my thighs and swiveled between my legs. I got comfortable with our closeness all over again and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I had to do it. They trying to fuck with us.” He said and this time he showered my neck with a kiss or two.

I laughed like the girl I was and then turned my head to him so I could be in eye contact with him again. “You know technically…” I said and then smiled. “We caused this shit on ourselves.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well still.” He chuckled.

“As long as you know that we are at fault too.” I reminded.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…who is the motherfucker that sent out the video? I may be bruised but I can dish out one more ass whopping.” I laughed and then bit his lips.

“I want you.” I whispered.  He smirked and then rubbed himself against me. “Stop, you know you can not handle me right now.” I teased. He pulled me onto him as he looked up at me.

“I will let you do the work, since you want this…” He said.

“It was Channing.” I said and then leaned down and kissed him. He looked at me perplexed.

“What…Emma’s boyfriend and your boy.” He said surprised.

“Yeah…” I said and then pulled my shirt over my head.  He rubbed his hands against my skin and I closed my eyes.

“She left her phone on the couch and he text her…some shit…that basically was like I don’t believe you that you didn’t know. Your girl whack and Mel deserved to know.” I said reciting what I read but not verbatim. James widened his eyes.

“Well that is a shocker.” He said and then grunted in a surprised fashion. I shook my head up and down. “I mean…”

“No fighting…for real this time. It is not worth it. I just don’t know what to do with Emma and shit. I want to see if she will tell me. I feel like I was wrong and all but she still should tell me the truth. Right.” I said. He widened his eyes.

“I mean yeah.” He said agreeing but he sounded conflicted. He was not fooling me.

“I know, I don’t deserve her honesty but I mean…” He leaned up and kissed me.

“You know what…it is what it is and everything will pass and work out. Let’s just…relax and…” He said. I did a little shimmy shake and then we began to play around on the bed, kissing and tugging at each other. I giggled as he nibbled at my shoulder blade as our naked bodies intermixed.

“I told you, you have to work it today…you want it.” He said and laid on his back. I smirked and climbed on. As I pressed down and allowed him to fill me, I bit my lips and enjoyed the direct contact. I forgot that my parents were there. I just started the work my body. He was holding my waist as I moved up and down on his shaft making him go in and out of me. I held his chest as I felt it touching the part I loved. I leaned down so that my hair touched his face.

            “If I am not pregnant, I sure will be soon enough.” I joked. He just moaned and then kissed me. Pulling the sheet over us a bit, I started to enjoy the ride. I was looking down at him as he was moaning and I was sweating. It was melodic and soft. I did not want to hurt him but I still wanted to satisfy my strange hormonal desires at the moment.

            I had heard shuffles but did not take it as anything. I should have been more cognizant but I don’t think anyone would have thought someone would do this.

            Like batman, Mel sprang into my room coming through the window from the darkness of the evening skies and fired three shots. All I know I felt a stinging and I screamed out. I heard Mel saying something but it was slurred. I looked at James and I saw blood. I did not know if it was mine or his or both. All I knew is that I could not see anymore and all I heard was a faint yelling that sounded like my mother.

            I had never felt so light and so free. It was like I became a feather flowing in the atmosphere on a windy day, weightless yet traveling.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it is short but it's still popping I hope. Guys I know ya'll going go wild but I had to do it. It was my vision. I am targeting all HS scandals and this gun firing being one of them. LAWD comment, fan, vote, and like. Tell a friend about this. It is only going to get better. I am projecting a sequel. LOL Oh yeah...boy this ride is gonna get wild.

BTW: The brick and lace song in the widget sort of inspired me. "bust a shot" is not like literal in potwah ( Jamaican accent name) but it is more like i go hard for my lover, but i took that and made it literal right her. lol oh i have to much fun with myself and writing.

Tell me what you think. love it, hate it, enjoyed it, surprised. These teens bugging out. And new book is gonna be popping too...so gets ready!!!

I wanted to upload for 8pm and I did it. whoop whoop!