Chapter 6

❝Momma didn't raise no fool...a psycho but not a fool.❞

-Unkown

Finn was called out by Nik to go and 'manage some business' after one paragraph so I was left alone in the study, I figured that I would go on a little road trip to see what happened to Salem and since I sensed a Salem witch nearby, so I got up and left a little letter on the counter, telling everyone where I was going and I was planning to be back in 3 days.

I quickly packed my bags and followed my senses to where the witch was located. Finally, I was in front of a cute little blue house with flowers surrounding it. Ivy and ferns grew, clasped around the sides of the house like a small fist around a toy. It was the second house in a whole street full of boring brick houses which made it stand out so much more. I climbed out of Klaus's car that I stealthfully stole his keys from the table in the abandoned living room and skipped up to the front door. I knocked twice and in a split second, a beautiful brunette opened the door for a split second so many emotions drowned me but I didn't let my subconscious immersed me fully. The brunette looked slightly annoyed but her facial expression turned in an instant to fear. She stood wide-eyed and unable to speak.

I looked up at her and smiled, "Hiya! I'm Ever."I said and waved, "Soooo, I was thinking since you're a Bennet witch and I am in need of a companion to drive, you lucky one are going on a road trip with...ME!"I said. The girl didn't change facial. She was stunned."Well then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way...velox somnum." And the Bennet witch dropped down fast asleep.

***

"We're off to see the witches the wonderful witches of Salem, I here they are a wiz of a wiz..." I hummed under my breath, it's been two hours and I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable driving.

Suddenly I hear a moan the Bennet witch was awake rubbing her eyes, "Damon, I thought we had an agreement?" She said, her eyes still closed.

"Not Damon honey but it's really awful if he would just come into your house and steal you away... actually that's exactly what I'm doing now, I'll take that back." I rambled unable to get the incessant subconscious knocking out of my head.

Immediately the girl was wide awake and snarling, "Aren't you the sister of Klaus." She spat

I giggled, "So she does speak, well yes I am but unlike him and all my siblings, you'll find that I'm quite a delight." I say as I pull over.

The Bennet witch gave me a confused look. "Why are we pulling over?" She asked

"Well as you might of noticed, I'm a terrible driver so you're driving!" I say and jump out of the car and over to the other side of the door where The Bennet witch sat.

The Bennet Witch gave me yet another confused look, "I don't even know where we're going and how do you know I won't simply drive somewhere else?" She asked

"Well we are going to Salem and I know you won't turn back because you're a Salem Witch with a lot of curiosity...that's how I know." And sure enough the Bennet witch climbed out of her seat and jumped into the drivers seat with me next to her, turned on the ignition and turned to me.

"Before I start driving I'd like you to know that if you're lying to me..."She started

"Don't worry, Nia would have my head if I did." I said and laughed.

"Who's Nia?"She asked plainly

"Didn't you learn about your ancestors? Well she and I were very good friends in the beginning of the 18th century." I said thinking about all the good times. "Might I say that you two look quite alike."

"My name's Bonnie," she said after a while and started driving as I nodded my head, "can you tell me about my ancestors... and Nia?"She continued

I smiled, "It would be a pleasure. Around the beginning of the 1800s my family and I stopped in Salem for a few days before going back to New Orleans. We've heard of the witch trials and came to check to see that no real witch has been executed. I remember the day we met as if it was yesterday. It was a rainy October evening and it had been raining all day, I made a wrong turn trying to find Kol and I found a beautiful girl hiding like she'd seen a ghost, clutching a small bundle of blankets. She had tears streaming down her face, her lips were tinted blue and was compleatly drenched.

She looked at me with pure terror and urged me to keep quiet. I was quite annoyed thinking it was one of Kol's unfinished snacks but yet there was no blood so I asked her what's wrong. She told me that her father didn't approve and she didn't want her to die. As I hugged her and tried to calm her distressed cries, her bundled started to weep, it was then I realised that in that bundle of blankets lay a beautiful baby girl. I smuggled her out of the village come dawn, and took her to New Orléans where she became my best friend and a protege."

There was a few well deserved minutes of silence after that before Bonnie decided to speak, "what was the baby's name?" She said and looked at me.

I smiled at her, "Emily...and what a beautiful and sweet girl she was."

Ayyyyy, sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I swear from now on it'll be more frequent!
So watch a think about Ev knowing Emily's mum? Do you ship Ever and Ria? I'm still not sure if I should make them a couple or not. Please help meeee!