Chapter 5

"As you know, madness is like
gravity...all it takes is a
little push." 

-The Joker - Heath Ledger

"I like your treehouse, it's very nice" Ever said airily as turned around. Pan climbed up the ladder and into the room. He walked around Ever as she looked around the room, his hands behind his back, smiling at the gleeful blonde.

Pan taped the side of the wooden wall, "Built it myself," Pan said as he turned around and opened his set of draws, taking out a yellow dress and a crown, "I made this for you when I came to Neverland without you." He held the bundled blue item to which Ever took it with such delicacy one would hold a baby.

Ever looked up at Pan, her blue eyes swimming in the vastest of oceans. "I love yellow dresses...Piper...thank you so much...I'm sorry...for abandoning you."She said tears falling freely.

Pan walked over to Ever and cupped her head in his hands, "Don't you dare say that you abandoned me, I abandoned you and I will forever regret that." He said his eyes welling up but forbidding himself to cry. "Get changed and come down, we'll have a feast fit for a King and Queen. And with that, he turned around and climbed down the bamboo ladders.

Ever unravelled the dress to take a good look at it. It was the spitting image of the same yellow dress she had all those years ago but more formal and as Pan put it 'fit for a queen'. She smiled at the care and effort it was put into it. The details of the golden thread were immaculate. Her brother disliked showing any sign of emotion especially if it was a sign of weakness while Ever didn't mind showing emotion as it came in handy for the art that is manipulation.

She took off her scratchy brown clothes and replaced it with the smooth cotton material. As glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair fell perfectly and her eyes that were once dull shone like the full moon. She was in her true element. Suddenly the light in her eye flicker and turned into an ellipse. She would have to leave soon to avenge her brother, her and her twin had a reputation to uphold whether it compromised their happiness or not. She placed the golden Laurel wreath onto her head and walked to the trapdoor

She climbed down the ladders and spun around. The lost boys picked her up smiling and laughing at the girl's squeals of happiness and placed her onto a chair branch chair that was littered with an abundance of daisies, roses Hydrangeas and many more. The lost boys picked up the chair and carried her to the main feasting area where Pan was sat in an equally large chair at the head of their own separate table. The lost boys placed her next to Pan with whoops and laughter of their own and Pan smiled at her sister.

"Listen up everybody," Pan said softly but his words cut into the air like a knife with soft butter. "May I present to you my dear sister, Everfell. She is equal to me and will be your queen. WILL YOU OBEY YOUR QUEEN?!" He boomed at the end standing up.

"YES WE WILL!"The lost boys shouted in return.

"WILL YOU PROTECT YOUR QUEEN?!" He boomed yet again

"YES WE WILL!"

"WILL YOU KILL FOR YOUR QUEEN?!"

"YES WE WILL!"

"WILL YOU DIE FOR YOUR QUEEN?!"

"YES WE WILL!"

Pan smirked triumphantly, "I wouldn't have it any other way." He said and Ever smiled happily. "LET'S EAT!" As those words left his lips, chaos struck, food was thrown, punches were equally thrown. "Now sister, what did you want to tell me?"Pan asked

Ever looked at her brother with sorrow, taking a bite out of her bread, "I'm afraid it will spoil  the evening you have made for me, brother, and I don't want to do that." She said

"Ahhh sister please, " Pan said turning his whole body towards Ever and placing a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Nothing could possibly ruin this evening, for we are together."

"Finn is dead." She splurted, not being able, physically, to keep secrets from her brother. At that one sentence, her brother's expression visibly changed from happiness to anger.

"What?" He asked, his word cut the air equally as sharp as the first time.

"I went to Salem to get that magic bean to see you and when I came back...they told me he died." She rambled.

"We will avenge our brother, don't you worry about that," Pan said anger evidently in his voice.

Ever took a bite of her bread before having a sudden epiphany, "There's a ball, Rebekah invited our brother's murderer..."She said her devil side taking the reins as she smirked, "Want to crash?"

Pan eyes glinted evilly at Ever's role change, "I love that side of you, sister, not that I don't like the other one, but this one is way more fun."

"Shut up," Ever said relaxing in her chair, "The ball is in four days so you should wrap up that game of yours...Oh and I'll give that mirror to Henry later on."

Pan also relaxed and slumped in his chair. "I will, don't worry sister." He said and took a bite out of his bread.

Sorry for not updating yesterday I absolutely and completely forgot. Don't worry it won't happen again :)

So what do you think about Demon Ever?

Do you prefer Angel Ever or Demon Ever? 

For those Demon Ever lovers, there will be more of that in the upcoming chapter! 

Thanks for reading, Belle