Chapter 11

"Sardonic humour is just
My way of relating to the world."

-cole sprouse

A few weeks have passed since the twin's arrival and they felt bored.

Bored with the dull atmosphere.

Bored with the gang always trying to kill them, even though they had no more white oak.

Bored with the fact that they couldn't make little games of their own while their family was still whole. (partly)

Ever didn't take as much fun as she used to, torturing Jeremy and every day it felt more and more like a chore that she had to do every afternoon, like the dishes.

Pan was ten times as bored as Ever, given that he played every day all day when he was in Neverland and grew accustomed to that life. Also, he missed the cute, kind and slightly manipulative side of Ever that he thought initially was boring but looking back, was more entertaining.

That's why on Friday the twins had their bags packed and were ready to go to discover the rest of the human world. Plane tickets to Milan in hand they walked downstairs where their family were squabbling reading but mostly drinking alcohol.

Rebekah looked up first, "Where are you two going?" She said raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.

Ever looked over to her sister who she was very fond of. "Rebekah, it's so boring here and if a stay here a moment more I will loose my mind." Ever said sighing.

Rebekah looked like she was going to cry, and she stifled a small ok before she rushed off.

"She'll be alright I'm sure." Elijah said standing up and putting down an awfully dull book on the large coffee table. "You go amuse yourselves... however I need to find Niklaus for he has disappeared."

Pan chuckled lightly, "He has left brother...something about conspirators in New Orleans." He said as he guided his twin out the door and into the taxi that they ordered for neither were comfortable with driving.

As they reached the airport, Pan commanded the driver to stop near the woods.

"Pan." Ever asked. "Why are we stopping?"

Pan didn't answer but just grabbed the girl by her wrist and tugged her into the forest.

"Pan?" She asked once more.

"Evie you need to turn back." He said as they reached a clearing and at those words Ever wriggled out of his tight grasp.

"What." She demanded un contempt "you serious?" She said and laughter aimlessly at Pan's small nod. "No way."

At a moments notice Pan clasped Evers head in his hands into an unforgiving grip. "Mutata in forma est verum tuae, mutata in forma est verum tuae," he chanted as Ever screamed and withered underneath his magic. "mutata in forma est verum tuae." He chanted one last time before Ever collapse seizing on the dirt ground, her eyes glowing a light blue. Before she could go any further in her transformation Pan picked up an unusually large rock and bashed her small head with it, knocking her completely unconscious... or dead...Pan didn't quite know the difference between the two when it converted his sister.

"Oi! You there!" A man shouted from behind. He was carrying a rifle and his family was behind him, shocked at Pan's actions. "Hands where I can see them." He bellowed as Pan cocked an eyebrow at the fierce man who reminded him of one of those American ranch guys on tv.

Pan flashed an amused smile as the mother looked disgusted. "Don't worry she'll be fine... She's unconscious...or dead I'm really not that sure." He said and tried to walk back to his sister but was stopped by the man who cocked his rifle in turn.

"Don't move." The man said and Pan stopped in his tracks. Looking back at the man with a pointed expression that freaked the ranch man out.

"Are you lost?" Pan asked smirking, "you look lost to me." And with that Pan used his magic to throw the ranch guy back, hitting his spine against the tree while his wife and kids screamed.

Except one, the youngest girl who was around 15 and looked at the scene with the same stoic expression. She had fiery red hair that covered most of her face and a switchblade in hand.

Pan looked at the girl in great interest. "Why aren't you unhappy?" He asked as the girl shrugged.

"Meh, foster family and I don't care." She said with utmost boredom as her foster mother screamed to call an ambulance.

"My name's Pan." He said holding out his hand that she just looked at. "What's yours?" He asked

She looked up with the most intense glare he'd ever seen. "Whats it to you?" She asked pointedly.

"Trying to make conversation here." He said shoving his hands in his pockets and observing the emotional scene with the redheads girl.

"Don't." She said and purses her lips.

Hiya, another upload and the last chapter of act2!!!!! How'd you guys like the chapter?

I'm going to bring back innocent Ever for a while until she looses her temper.

How do you like the red headed girl Pan met?

Should I incorporate her more into the story???

Belle